i want to verify what type of frame is on my bike got for $cheap$

Related:
Create New Tag

4/25/2017 8:25 PM

got bike at thrift has odessey and sunday parts i really wanna know if i should swap frames to a nicer one but for all i know it could be a really nice one. i can post more identifying features and even a serial if it helps, thanks Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

4/25/2017 8:30 PM

also dont know the brand of the forks but there are hoden bars, sunday forks neck caps, sealed bearings on cranks rear and front rim black label rear core. oddesy hazard lite oddesy 2.2 inch tires oddesy pivotal seat, has a brand ive never heard of for the headset. has stranger grips and odisy end caps, as well as oddessey twisted pedals. let me know what you think as well, the bike is a little big as well for me so if we get a price and frame brand figured out it could be a pretty rad bike

|

4/25/2017 9:29 PM

I have no idea what frame that is but I can assure you it's well worth 20 bucks. Nice job.

|

4/25/2017 9:36 PM

i am thinking a subrossa from the welds anybody else able to chime in. what seperates this from a high end bike also. a friend was sayin the fram looked weird

|

4/25/2017 9:36 PM

It looks familiar but I can't put my finger on it... Post the serial number, are there any logos anywhere? On the top tube/head tube gusset?

|

4/25/2017 9:46 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

It looks familiar but I can't put my finger on it... Post the serial number, are there any logos anywhere? On the top ...more

i googled serials earlier and their arnt any logos or markings are subrosas decent? the rear brake mounts are similer and the bottom bracket is desighned the same Photo

|

4/25/2017 9:49 PM

also no marking on larger sproket. whats the trade value on this or if i part off the frame or as complete from the community

|

4/25/2017 9:58 PM

|

4/26/2017 3:40 PM

bump

|

5/11/2017 9:30 PM

not subrossa sad

|

5/11/2017 10:38 PM

That seat stay bridge has definitely come up before.
But, the cranks look generic and cheap.
Value depends entirely on working out what frame it is, and what the second hand market is in your area. Here you'd probably get £200 if your patient, but everything is more expensive here

|

5/12/2017 5:47 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

That seat stay bridge has definitely come up before.
But, the cranks look generic and cheap.
Value depends entirely on working ...more

Yea, and I can't recall what it was...

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/12/2017 5:56 PM

Most likely a 87 performer.

|

5/12/2017 5:58 PM

michael.eckhart wrote:

any others, agree?

|

5/12/2017 5:59 PM

Also for the price you paid, have the local police run the serial number-could be stolen if it has those parts on it.

Also googling the serial number doesn't work-but if you post it we might be able to help decipher what it is.

What is stamped on the frame by the cranks?

Can you get an overall photo from the side of the bike and the area under the cranks? Also one of the gusset by the head tube (underneath where the fork goes in the frame)

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/12/2017 6:02 PM

michael.eckhart wrote:

shell wrote:

any others, agree?

your high, are you sure? seems much newer

|

5/12/2017 6:19 PM

shell wrote:

hes wrong its actually an 89 performer

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

5/12/2017 6:25 PM

michael.eckhart wrote:

shell wrote:

any others, agree?

shell wrote:

GOD I love this website sometimes.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/12/2017 7:01 PM

shell wrote:

any others, agree?

shell wrote:

JonnyGanja wrote:

hes wrong its actually an 89 performer

yea. close bur too bad thats not the bike either, i do however apriciate the activity and enthusiasm.
-enraged biker

|

5/12/2017 7:44 PM

Looks like a frame from the letum complete

|

5/12/2017 11:16 PM

thairishguy wrote:

yea sadly it looks like alot of frames... its not a mf GT!

|

5/12/2017 11:20 PM

thairishguy wrote:

it has a seatpost clamp solid as a part of the frame. i was convinced it was a subrossa but even the letum is different

|

5/13/2017 1:05 PM

Have you tried emailing the serial number to Subrosa? It looks very much like the Subrosa you posted.

|