iSkate - A free BMX App Coming Soon

Related:
Create New Tag

9/9/2013 4:25 PM

Hey Guys,

My name is Abdulrahman AlZanki. I'm an iPhone developer from Kuwait. To know more about me please read this article.

I wanna introduce an iPhone app that I've been working on for about a year, it's called iSkate. It's an Awesome iPhone app coming soon for BMX riders, Skateboarders, Inline Skater and Scooter riders.. Here are a couple of pics of the app and a demo video:

Photo

Photo

NOTE: The video is just an animated versions, meaning in the app you'll actually record a video of yourself doing the trick in real life and upload it.

Any support would be really appreciated. To know when the app comes out, please like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter.

Please keep an eye out for iSkate and tell your friends about it.

Thanks everyone,
Abdul
|

9/10/2013 1:17 AM

Looks good man. I can't think of anything you could improve on except maybe link tricks like say "Did John land the 180-Barspin?" instead of just one trick. :D

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

9/10/2013 2:37 PM

Thanks for the feedback really appreciate it! Yeah defiantly there are a lot of combinations in the, you'll get three random tricks every time you play and often times some tricks are combinations wink

|

9/10/2013 2:47 PM

Whoa that's cool! When will it be out?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

9/10/2013 2:51 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Whoa that's cool! When will it be out?

Thanks! It'll be out in about 1-2 weeks wink Please like our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter to stay up to date.

|

9/10/2013 2:55 PM

is this gonna be for android alsooo?

|

shit

9/10/2013 4:06 PM

evandavisbmxer778 wrote:

is this gonna be for android alsooo?

Initially no, but if we see a high demand for Android will absolutely make an Android version.

|

9/12/2013 3:03 AM

UPDATE:

We submitted iSkate to Apple and we're waiting for them to review it. This process usually takes about a week. Stay tuned!

Photo

|