ideas for an old frame?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/17/2016 8:37 PM

2012 Verde Eon, hi ten with purple accents. Photo

Photo

Photo

thought about making a second bike with it just for cruising, but as I'm constantly replacing parts on my main build, that is pretty out of question right now. any uses I could possibly have for it? it's pretty old.

|

10/17/2016 8:45 PM

Keep it as a backup in case you ever screw up your current frame, so you would have something to ride until you got a new one. Or is it not integrated? Maybe wall it.

|

10/17/2016 9:03 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Keep it as a backup in case you ever screw up your current frame, so you would have something to ride until you got a new one. ...more

probably gonna wall. headtube is unintegrated haha.

|

10/17/2016 9:19 PM

Buddy of mine went to the CULT Jam when AK, Keep, Hawk, and a few others came down to O'ahu, brought his old frame there, got their signatures, then hung it up in his home.

Of course, I'm not telling you to get it signed (which would be rad), but I think you should make something cool out of it should you not plan to ride it again, that is.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

10/18/2016 1:44 AM

Give it to a local kid that needs a better frame. Get him stoked. It's not worth doing anything else with it, it has no real financial value

|

10/18/2016 8:33 AM

Lake jump that shit

|

10/18/2016 8:57 AM

Practice painting?

|

10/18/2016 8:59 AM

Super-Pawl wrote:

Practice painting?

that's actually a pretty good idea!

|

10/18/2016 9:01 AM

readybmxer wrote:

Buddy of mine went to the CULT Jam when AK, Keep, Hawk, and a few others came down to O'ahu, brought his old frame there, got ...more

that sounds pretty dope yo, glad he thought of that actually, sadly I probably won't ever get a chance to do that sad

|

10/18/2016 10:49 AM

Cut the front half off, and make a wall mounted lamp

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/18/2016 4:54 PM

Ohhh just thought of one! Might be too small, but if it isn't you could make a drift trike!

|