if i suck

Related:
Create New Tag

11/7/2008 5:00 PM

should i keep my bike sucky.

i want new forks bars tires seat and post. for Christmas

somewhere down the line i want new wheel

ive been riding for 4 years. i can do lots of decent tricks idk like 180- fakie rockwalks barspins kinda hip almost can tuck no hander.

idk i just want your guys opinions on this

|

11/7/2008 5:04 PM

what the hell is a rock walk haha?
and yea get new shit, youll get better

|

"live fast, ride faster"
-Josh Stricker
I dont do trades, i only run new parts.
Dont ask me!

11/7/2008 5:06 PM

nathan martinez yo! wrote:

what the hell is a rock walk haha?
and yea get new shit, youll get better

or w/e its called it like you 180 but you pivot on you front tire then you can do it agin on your back or just sldie out like a 180 heres a video

clcik this

and this
the sceeond thing he does is a rockwalk or soemhtign i think thats what its called
|

11/7/2008 5:10 PM

tight style on the " rock walk"

yeah get new parts.

|

11/7/2008 5:25 PM

haha its called a 180 g-turn

|

"live fast, ride faster"
-Josh Stricker
I dont do trades, i only run new parts.
Dont ask me!

11/7/2008 5:34 PM

ive only been riding for two summers and i can do a tuckno-hander-did it first try

|

ukdthjctfukghcyr5eh

11/7/2008 5:36 PM

thatguywith2wheels wrote:

ive only been riding for two summers and i can do a tuckno-hander-did it first try

yeah well i dont even try to learn have f the trime and i live so far from the skate [park.

ic an do things just im tying most thing in street now

|

11/7/2008 5:48 PM

don't got to crack on him for what he can do man. I could make fun of you saying your gay, but I wont.

|

11/7/2008 6:09 PM

ya but u suck because u like nobama

|

11/7/2008 6:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:37 PM

danbless wrote:

danbless you seem to be an uneducated,hick,peice of shit(not hating on anyone from texas..just this douche.) this thread was not made for hating on our newly elected president.
dont be a fag.

|

I'm the 1% ressler711 cant beat the shit out of.

11/7/2008 7:02 PM

danbless wrote:

DirtCrazed wrote:

danbless you seem to be an uneducated,hick,peice of shit(not hating on anyone from texas..just this douche.) this thread was not made for hating on our newly elected president.
dont be a fag.

look at you talkin shit on texas....
you live in oregon dallas isnt a fucken hick town bro get your shit straight i bet youve never even been here

|

FI

11/7/2008 7:19 PM

dude, i suck at riding and have a fairly decent set up, nothing crazy, but good enough for me. i just replace shit as needed, who cares if you suck. i dont care that i suck at bmx, i just do it for fun.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

09 Kink Transition...yes...i ride a tranny.

Im the CLIT commander of the sexy army.

11/7/2008 7:36 PM

nathan martinez yo! wrote:

haha its called a 180 g-turn

a g turn is where your front wheel is the only thing that touches the ramp or ground, and you rotate a total of a 360. Its a 180 backwards nosewheelie to half cab type thing. back wheel doesnt touch.

THIS:

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/7/2008 7:45 PM

nirvestreetrider wrote:

dude, i suck at riding and have a fairly decent set up, nothing crazy, but good enough for me. i just replace shit as needed, who cares if you suck. i dont care that i suck at bmx, i just do it for fun.

yEAH im not that great i can do the basics 180 barspin grinds all that shit i ride for fun its all good i like dirtjumpen more then street

|

11/7/2008 8:09 PM

nice job dude thats pretty good in like 3 years youll be a beast!!!

|

11/7/2008 8:26 PM

i think its called a nollie pivot heheh

|

11/7/2008 10:05 PM

new parts will make you better, unless you get a bunch of shit

lmao

|

doctor i'm okay, but my bike's sick

11/8/2008 5:30 AM

fede/bmx1 wrote:

you live in oregon dallas isnt a fucken hick town bro get your shit straight i bet youve never even been here

I've been there...Dallas is similar to EVERY major city I've been to, just with more trucks is all. AND he wasn't bagging on Texas as a whole, just the ONE GUY. Settle down.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/8/2008 9:01 AM

danbless wrote:

DirtCrazed wrote:

dont be a fag.

fede/bmx1 wrote:

fade is a dumbass dirtcrazed just said that he wasnt snappin on texas just the dumbass that was talkin bout obama for no reason idk bout ya but u gotta give obama respect eiter way hes your fuckin president

|

11/9/2008 4:47 AM

idk how the fuck u guys got so off topic, but to renzy77, I say that you get those parts. Nothings worse than a sucky kid on a sucky bike. You will never get better. My town all rides mirra's (don't start postin shit about how bad mirras suck because i dont wana hear it!) and this one kid has a trek.....yes a trek like the bike that they ride in the Tour De France. He has enough money to buy a new one. He just doesn't because he thinks that he sucks. Well duhhhh... Get a bike thats not 40lbs, HAS a freewheel, and other real parts.

|

11/9/2008 7:49 AM

Dude Trek made some good shit, Simon Tabron rode for them for a while, and he shreds! Even if the bike is heavy or whatever, you can still get good on it. You just gotta be psyched to ride in general. Yes good parts will have you psyched to ride, but if your mind is in the right place, the setup doesn't matter.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/9/2008 5:48 PM

True, but it is depressing when we can bunny hop twice as high as him and get up stuff eaiser and manual farther. but you do have a good point dave. If your psyced enough to ride on that, you can ride on anything later on.

|

11/9/2008 6:56 PM

is there a fight in every thread on these forums.... ive been here a couple hours and already getting tired of it... is it really necessary?

|

"let the haters keep hatin"

11/9/2008 8:01 PM

i call bull shit!!!!!!

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

11/9/2008 11:09 PM

nwe parts are always good !!!! do it man ....

|

11/10/2008 2:49 AM

Who cares how good you are. I had a $1000 bike before I was any good cause all my parts kept breaking and I wanted to buy parts that would last. Just get good parts and don't worry about it

|

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you're still retarded.

11/14/2008 3:48 PM

dude i suck man and i always get parts for my bike thats ur decision man it doesnt matter if ur good or if u suck

|

11/14/2008 4:34 PM

I'd buy the new parts. I'm not very good, but I work my ass off so I can buy the parts I need. I'm a lot more comfortable trying things on parts that I'm not worried are gonna break easy, and especially if they have warranties. What that one guy said is right though, if you can get good on a piece of crap, you'll be good on a nice bike

|

11/14/2008 7:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/14/2008 7:01 PM

i ve only been riding for three months and can tuck no on flat but dude when i first started i got a shit load of new parts and i really really sucked

|

i ride bikes yeahhhhh

11/14/2008 7:06 PM

hell I just restarted after 11 years of not bmxing and I buy upgrade parts all the time. I can't even bunnyhop for shit anymore. Just remember it's about having fun and from there you gotta make the choice of new parts, or no.

|