iiiiiimmm baaaacckkk

Related:
Create New Tag

6/2/2011 11:27 AM

yooo vital, i got locked for 2 weeks cause of a trolling. i was that nitrousrider dude. cool whatever i thought it was pretty funny.
in the past two weeks ive learned crankarm grinds 180 out on ledges and getting barspins dialed on different obstacles.

oh ya im thinking of selling my wheelset.
check my bike check in my sig and tell me what would look good with my bike. i have black bars now instead of the white ones that are on it in the pic.

whats new?

|

6/2/2011 11:42 AM

that was hilarious....hahahaha

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

6/2/2011 11:43 AM

Well,see what you can accomplish when your not sitting behind a computer trolling.

|

Old,stupid,and funny.

6/2/2011 2:51 PM

i thought it was hilarious.

|

I ride Eastern and i love it.
"the best way to get good is to just enjoy riding ever time u do it dont get pissed when u cant pull something first try"

6/2/2011 2:53 PM

get green rims. welcome back.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/2/2011 2:54 PM

hahahahha that was funny as hell but really what bloghogs said

|

Refs: 14
bstick (cranks), Ftkallday (xbox), Brenden1207 (xbox live), Brokenbmx (cranks), jb07 (stem)
TCbmx (hubs), Wolfen (hub), William_Cespedes (cranks), SuperstarDK (wheelset) x2
Blizzbikes (Forks+Freecoaster) k1ng (bars), Spikez5 (chain+sprocket+bb), Evil1_4real (Frame)
J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

6/2/2011 3:41 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

get green rims. welcome back.

Thanks. And i was thinking maybe black rims? Idk i most likely am going to get demo zero rims cause the ones i have now havent gotten any flat spots and have held true for awhile now.

|

6/2/2011 4:21 PM

and i think its funny how large bannanas is obviously a troll and hes still around.

|

6/2/2011 5:16 PM

dont get the demo zero, my friend has a dent. idk how, it might be hes a dumbass

|

Refs : ninjacat33

6/2/2011 5:18 PM

Whip wrote:

dont get the demo zero, my friend has a dent. idk how, it might be hes a dumbass

where on the rim? and my demo zeros now as i described above are awesome.

|

6/2/2011 5:22 PM

like the top side of the rim, it looks like he didnt use tubes and a tire, and went for jump.

|

Refs : ninjacat33

6/2/2011 5:31 PM

Whip wrote:

like the top side of the rim, it looks like he didnt use tubes and a tire, and went for jump.

so he got a flat spot. ive cased plenty of times with my demos and none of those. while my friends have primo rims and their rims have like 3 on each side. idk bout oddyseys though

|

6/3/2011 12:19 PM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

and i think its funny how large bannanas is obviously a troll and hes still around.

just saying but he isnt near as good of a troll as you were haha

|

6/3/2011 1:21 PM

that was fucking hilarious bro, congrats on the new tricks, no fear for life bro ! ahaha

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|