ok

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

5/23/2010 4:58 PM

lol are there any parks near you? trails? lol

|

crystal meth

5/23/2010 4:58 PM

ok...? Why would sucking at it make you stop? Don't ride in sketchy areas and bike theft is less likely. Also don't leave your bike alone.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/23/2010 4:59 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

ok

^

|

5/23/2010 5:00 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

ok...? Why would sucking at it make you stop? Don't ride in sketchy areas and bike theft is less likely. Also don't leave your bike alone.

this.

|

kobe bryant ready

5/23/2010 5:01 PM

why?

|

team fatcats fer life.

5/23/2010 5:01 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

bc im fuck footed and it makes things twice as hard. i might take my pegs off too

and harry- i got woodward, wall and yea i got trails near me

|

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=100000120996960

""""\___/""""

does this make my signature look fat?

5/23/2010 5:02 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

squash96 wrote:

bc im fuck footed and it makes things twice as hard. i might take my pegs off too

wall doesn't even count as a park hahahaha

|

crystal meth

5/23/2010 5:03 PM

all i ride is basically street and i never leave my bike alone

|

5/23/2010 5:18 PM

and your gonna carry on sucking if you stop!!!
besides i guarentee your better than half the people on here!

|

5/23/2010 5:19 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

squash96 wrote:

im fuck footed too but DGAF i still ride

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

5/23/2010 5:19 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

squash96 wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

hahahha

|

""""\___/""""

5/23/2010 5:21 PM

A23 wrote:

same!

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

5/23/2010 5:21 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

ok

brianoob wrote:

^

^^

|

5/23/2010 5:22 PM

squash96 wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

squash96 wrote:

hahahha

i went over there yesterday, right after going to fdr. felt so retarded on those tiny ramps

|

crystal meth

5/23/2010 5:27 PM

Whats wrong with being "fuck footed"? I dont think it makes much of a difference. Plus w.e. is harder will be easier opposite.

|

5/23/2010 5:34 PM

pussy

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

5/23/2010 5:34 PM

nig pack heat and mow um down

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/23/2010 5:36 PM

did you not just watch kyle harts interview..dudes the fuckin man and hes fuck footed..what the hell is so hard about street?.. find some shit and jump over it or on it or off it or gap it.. no one is saying to barspin down 9 sets.. find some shit and fuckin ride it man damn..do you know how much FUN i have going out everyday and just doing nose wheelies and wallrides and hopping on and off and over shit.. thats almost an everyday sesh for me.. just ride your bike man..you wont ever get better unless you ride..in this sport the longer you ride for the better you get.. its like golf. SHOW ME ONE RIDER that has been riding for at least 6 years who ISNT good.. just comes with time.. be patient and do your thing. if you put in work and time , youll get better. quitting meens you suck and you will always suck, and then youll remember you sucked because you only rode for a short time.. then thats going to cause depression.. and the depression will lead to pain killers and alchohol..then thatll lead to hookers and hotel rooms..now you have aids and your smoking crack out of lightbulbs in garbage cans...just stick it out man itll allllllllllll be worth your while.

|

team fatcats fer life.

5/23/2010 5:37 PM

A23 wrote:

vanillseatbmx wrote:

same!

Me three.

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

5/23/2010 5:39 PM

A23 wrote:

This obviously!

|

5/23/2010 5:47 PM

bermybmxer wrote:

and your gonna carry on sucking if you stop!!!
besides i guarentee your better than half the people on here!

wrong.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

5/23/2010 5:49 PM

what the fuck does riding street have to do with getting your bike stolen?
you're sounding like an idiot....
who cares if you suck at street. it's all about progression. you have to start somewhere.

|

5/23/2010 5:51 PM

one of my friends will eat shit once and say hes gonna quit biking. he tried to hop one of those parking block things that are almost the height of a curb, he fell so hard and rolled like 3 miles, and said he was gonna quit and bitched the whole way home haha.

its all in progression man and you gotta start somewhere.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

5/23/2010 5:53 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

one of my friends will eat shit once and say hes gonna quit biking. he tried to hop one of those parking block things that are almost the height of a curb, he fell so hard and rolled like 3 miles, and said he was gonna quit and bitched the whole way home haha.

your friend sounds like a pussy

|

crystal meth

5/23/2010 5:54 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

did you not just watch kyle harts interview..dudes the fuckin man and hes fuck footed..what the hell is so hard about street?.. find some shit and jump over it or on it or off it or gap it.. no one is saying to barspin down 9 sets.. find some shit and fuckin ride it man damn..do you know how much FUN i have going out everyday and just doing nose wheelies and wallrides and hopping on and off and over shit.. thats almost an everyday sesh for me.. just ride your bike man..you wont ever get better unless you ride..in this sport the longer you ride for the better you get.. its like golf. SHOW ME ONE RIDER that has been riding for at least 6 years who ISNT good.. just comes with time.. be patient and do your thing. if you put in work and time , youll get better. quitting meens you suck and you will always suck, and then youll remember you sucked because you only rode for a short time.. then thats going to cause depression.. and the depression will lead to pain killers and alchohol..then thatll lead to hookers and hotel rooms..now you have aids and your smoking crack out of lightbulbs in garbage cans...just stick it out man itll allllllllllll be worth your while.

woa. thanks. um, woa. haha

|

""""\___/""""

5/23/2010 5:54 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

hahahahahahahaha

One time I was riding in Long Beach and I was cruising in a parking lot by the car waiting for Keane_str_2112 to get back and I wasn't paying attention and rolled right into one of the parking space block/stopper deals. Went OTB it was so fucking funny I fell going slower than my walking pace.

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

5/23/2010 5:55 PM

imchrisperez wrote:

hahahahahahahaha

One time I was riding in Long Beach and I was cruising in a parking lot by the car waiting for Keane_str_2112 to get back and I wasn't paying attention and rolled right into one of the parking space block/stopper deals. Went OTB it was so fucking funny I fell going slower than my walking pace.

thts like somethin yaya would do lol

|

""""\___/""""

5/23/2010 5:56 PM

This is probably the DUMBEST thing I have ever read on this website. So you are gonna quit riding street in fear your bike is going to be stolen? What difference does it makes if you were riding a skatepark? Or even trails? There are thugs out there regardless of where you are, on and off your bike.

If you are just gonna live in fear of your bike being stolen, you might as well not even ride.

And let's not talk about you sucking at riding either. That's not even a legitimate excuse for you to not ride street. If you don't ride, you aren't gonna get better.

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010