improve

Related:
Create New Tag

12/18/2013 5:14 PM

Which companies have improved the most recently?

My pick:
Mongoose

|

12/18/2013 5:18 PM

For me it would be cult, alot of people hate on them but they really stepped it up by moving some of their production to America and giving lifetime warranty on some of their parts

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/18/2013 5:49 PM

mirraco. cuz they're goin outta business and that's the best they've ever been.

on a more serious note, I'd say...maybe like cult or colony. or a smaller company expanding like bone deth, daily grind, the take, etc. granted they're always been decent but they're becoming more available which is improving.

|

Insta: @devicacy

12/18/2013 6:46 PM

cult
new american made shit, better parts, a revelutionary new freecoaster design, and warranty

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/18/2013 7:23 PM

realityisajoke wrote:

on a more serious note, I'd say...maybe like cult or colony. or a smaller company expanding like bone deth, daily grind, the take, etc. granted they're always been decent but they're becoming more available which is improving.

Damn haha.

colony has never been a small company. I'd say personally would be Cult or Primo

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/18/2013 7:41 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Damn haha.

colony has never been a small company. I'd say personally would be Cult or Primo

in america it's not very easy to get. but in australia it seems like it's a huge brand.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

12/19/2013 7:10 AM

realityisajoke wrote:

Damn haha.

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

in america it's not very easy to get. but in australia it seems like it's a huge brand.

I feel like Colony in Australia is like S&M for America.

There is a sense of pride in the brand.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/19/2013 7:22 AM

Damn haha.

Although colony shit is relatively rare here in America (although it is slowly becoming more popular), I meant more that is was a brand that has erred away from the "shitty bits", say all the plastic part kits and stuff of it's early days. Now they're making pretty solid parts and I'd have no problem running them

|

Insta: @devicacy