info, fast, please. no hate

Related:
Create New Tag

12/6/2010 10:24 AM

im stuck between the subrosa silvia, federal morrow, and fly pantera4. i ride mostly street/trails. but i also ride park, and my friends halpipe/spine setup couple times a month to. if you have any info on any of these frames please let me know. warranty, cosmetics, lifespan, etc... just leave a comment below.

|

12/6/2010 10:28 AM

Fly Bikes.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

12/6/2010 10:31 AM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Fly Bikes.

no warranty=bad. and none of these are heat treated? and i know the subrosa has a 1 year warranty against cracking. the federal has a 90 day warranty, and the flys have no warranty.

|

12/6/2010 10:34 AM

Out of those the morrow, it is strong as fuck,lovely to ride and has the best stickers out of any frame imo

the matte blue is also yum

|

12/6/2010 10:37 AM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Fly Bikes.

collin86 wrote:

no warranty=bad. and none of these are heat treated? and i know the subrosa has a 1 year warranty against cracking. the federal has a 90 day warranty, and the flys have no warranty.

You need no warranty with Fly.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

12/6/2010 10:41 AM

Booshy wrote:

Out of those the morrow, it is strong as fuck,lovely to ride and has the best stickers out of any frame imo

the matte blue is also yum

what about their warranty, and how would it feel on the trails? and def removing the stickers regardless, and cant rep morrow hes sucha pothead.

|

12/6/2010 10:42 AM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Fly Bikes.

collin86 wrote:

Easternbiker93 wrote:

valid point. idk they all have simlilar geos, except the pants low stack height. so i guess im basing it off company, and color.

|

12/6/2010 10:42 AM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Fly Bikes.

collin86 wrote:

Easternbiker93 wrote:

My friend cracked his 09 luna, that had a two year warranty so he got a new montana. After seeing how many frames cracked in 09 fly took the warranty off their frames as it was costing them too much.

|

12/6/2010 10:43 AM

collin86 wrote:

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Booshy wrote:

My friend cracked his 09 luna, that had a two year warranty so he got a new montana. After seeing how many frames cracked in 09 fly took the warranty off their frames as it was costing them too much.

seriously?? thats is some good information.

|

12/6/2010 10:46 AM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Booshy wrote:

collin86 wrote:

every single frame they have ever made had a warranty up until their '10 fames came out, I came to that conclusion because so many cracked in 09. So no solid evidence but it is fairly obvious lol

|

12/6/2010 10:49 AM

Booshy wrote:

collin86 wrote:

Booshy wrote:

every single frame they have ever made had a warranty up until their '10 fames came out, I came to that conclusion because so many cracked in 09. So no solid evidence but it is fairly obvious lol

gotcha, well any way about the federal,warranty?, and how would it feel on the trails? and def removing the stickers regardless, cant rep morrow hes sucha pothead

|

12/6/2010 10:55 AM

collin86 wrote:

Booshy wrote:

collin86 wrote:

gotcha, well any way about the federal,warranty?, and how would it feel on the trails? and def removing the stickers regardless, cant rep morrow hes sucha pothead

naw you may change your mind when you see them in person lol

I honestly haven't heard of a federal frame breaking in a while, the warranty isn't that long but if you dropped federal an email if you happened to some how break it they would probably replace it anyway, even if it isn't in warranty.

I trust federal that why I just ordered a washington lol

Not sure how it would feel on trails sorry.

|

12/6/2010 11:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/6/2010 11:05 AM

Booshy wrote:

collin86 wrote:

Booshy wrote:

naw you may change your mind when you see them in person lol

I honestly haven't heard of a federal frame breaking in a while, the warranty isn't that long but if you dropped federal an email if you happened to some how break it they would probably replace it anyway, even if it isn't in warranty.

I trust federal that why I just ordered a washington lol

Not sure how it would feel on trails sorry.

thanks bro, and im sure itll do fine considering i went the whole summer at the trails every week on a sunday funday v1 20.5, and hitting these witht that was.... well, interesting[LINK TO IMAGE]and im bout to order the morrow in blue, a redwall odyssey aitkin, and some gum grips, to go on my murdered ride now, gotta add some color to it.

|

12/6/2010 11:21 AM

i havent even heard of any frames without a lifetime warranty lol

|

12/6/2010 12:21 PM

Fly Pantera 4

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face