inline skaters

Related:
Create New Tag

3/3/2011 8:40 PM

i respect them n all but i hate how they put way to much wax on the rails and ledges today at the skatepark every grindable object was too waxy that i couldnt do my rail rides or icepicks kinda ruined my day

|

3/4/2011 4:14 AM

Too waxy...
This makes no sense for the ice picks, you'd just slide faster. Rail rides would be fine for me as well.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

3/4/2011 5:49 AM

I see no probloem with that

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109


pcoco ticaleb

3/4/2011 6:06 AM

thats a good thing

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

3/4/2011 6:41 AM

No such thing as too much wax

|

Refs: element4all
Bike Check

3/4/2011 9:45 AM

ya u should be thanking those inliners... they just save u a good 10 mins and some wax

|

3/4/2011 9:50 AM

Sinister Game wrote:

ya u should be thanking those inliners... they just save u a good 10 mins and some wax

agree!!!!

|

3/4/2011 9:50 AM

same here, but i like that they put shitloads of wax in everything ,makes my grinds smoother

|

Bike Check!!!!!!!

Im a peruvian motherfucker

3/4/2011 9:51 AM

narvaez bmx wrote:

same here, but i like that they put shitloads of wax in everything ,makes my grinds smoother

icepicks + shitload of animal wax = win

|

3/4/2011 9:52 AM

they suck.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

3/4/2011 4:37 PM

wax lol,pedal faster you pussys

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

3/4/2011 4:38 PM

this kids a tard

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

3/4/2011 4:38 PM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

they suck.

do you do anything beside hate?

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

3/4/2011 5:28 PM

I don't know about you guys but I only grind un waxed ledges.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

3/4/2011 5:32 PM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

they suck.

You suck

|

Refs: element4all
Bike Check

3/4/2011 5:38 PM

sometimes the friction of a less waxed ledge helps me with icepicks. idk its weird. and the really put way too much wax on everything. i heard of some kid doing like a 3 to fakie and his front tire slipped on the coping and broke his arm

|

3/4/2011 5:47 PM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

sometimes the friction of a less waxed ledge helps me with icepicks. idk its weird. and the really put way too much wax on everything. i heard of some kid doing like a 3 to fakie and his front tire slipped on the coping and broke his arm

User error on the 3 to fakie.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

3/4/2011 5:56 PM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

sometimes the friction of a less waxed ledge helps me with icepicks. idk its weird. and the really put way too much wax on everything. i heard of some kid doing like a 3 to fakie and his front tire slipped on the coping and broke his arm

He was just trying 3 fakie frontie slide when he was coming around 270..

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

3/4/2011 8:14 PM

The real question here is; who the hell rides inline skates anymore?! I didn't even know they made those things anymore, I haven't seen anyone on rollerblades in like 10 years!

|

3/4/2011 8:21 PM

cleanbmx wrote:

The real question here is; who the hell rides inline skates anymore?! I didn't even know they made those things anymore, I haven't seen anyone on rollerblades in like 10 years!

My cousin thought they were the shit when we were kids.. he even wore the funny clothes.. IDK, they were really gay back then too..

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

3/4/2011 8:31 PM

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

My cousin thought they were the shit when we were kids.. he even wore the funny clothes.. IDK, they were really gay back then too..

Now tut tut Mr. Beckford, we must be PC here, the correct term is "gender impaired"!

|

3/4/2011 8:39 PM

cleanbmx wrote:

The real question here is; who the hell rides inline skates anymore?! I didn't even know they made those things anymore, I haven't seen anyone on rollerblades in like 10 years!

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

My cousin thought they were the shit when we were kids.. he even wore the funny clothes.. IDK, they were really gay back then too..

cleanbmx wrote:

Now tut tut Mr. Beckford, we must be PC here, the correct term is "gender impaired"!

haha lol

the skaters think theyre the shit and theyre not theyre worse than scooterers and it pisses me off

|

i ride a Sunday

Refs: irideafly, subrosarider65, ridebmx456, ayobmx, spikez5

cell #: 424-219-2490