inner tubes

Related:
Create New Tag

4/13/2013 1:21 PM

What inner tubes do you use? I've tried Bell, Schwinn, and Hutchinson. They all pop way to quick I've gone through like 4 tubes in a month. Has anyone ever tried the tubes vein bmx sells?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

4/13/2013 1:25 PM

some cheapo ones so when they break its cheap to repair tongue

|

Bruh

4/13/2013 1:27 PM

just any tubes, your rim tape must be fucked, or your tyres have glass in them or some shit

|

4/13/2013 1:28 PM

Just buy the cheapest tubes you can get. My local Poundland were selling Tubes so I bought all 8 they had left.

|

4/13/2013 1:58 PM

danscomp heavy duty inner tubes, I've got thorns that went through my tire before and they were thick enough to keep the thorns from going through

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/13/2013 3:26 PM

I would just keep getting tubes from walmart, but when they only last 1-7 days it's just not worth it.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

4/13/2013 3:31 PM

They're all exactly the same, obviously besides ultra light, heavy duty, etc.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

4/13/2013 5:55 PM

The ones from Vein are actually reallllly good. Longest lasting tube that my friends and I have had. I know you're gonna say they're all the same, but, the Vein ones seem to last for some reason.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/13/2013 5:57 PM

Stop flat tire liner + patch repair kits work.

|

4/13/2013 8:41 PM

What tires are you running?
Ive had problems with a tire or 2 that would just not resist anything not even a branch snapping or anything.
I run a dans regular usually but the bell ones arent bad.
Also is there a tear along the tread? I had a little glass go in and I ended up patching the tire because of a tiny tiny gap.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/13/2013 9:22 PM

I stocked up on the $3 ones from dans awhile back and they work good for me. I think the bell ones at walmart are like $5 and i always had problems with the valve stems randomly leaking while i'd be out riding, not sure if it was just bad luck but shit got annoying

|

4/13/2013 9:38 PM

i use thoes 100lb slime tube with tire liner ............ and who hasnt had a flat since october >THIS GUY

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/13/2013 9:47 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

i use thoes 100lb slime tube with tire liner ............ and who hasnt had a flat since october >THIS GUY

I had one of those lol
Then I went to better tires and didnt have a flat for 9 months.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/13/2013 10:58 PM

OP how much tread have your Tyres got left? Because all the Tyres I've had started getting punctures all the time when they were starting to get really worn out.

|

4/13/2013 11:56 PM

Sliimeeeeeee Tubeesssssss :O

|

Text For Faster Response (727) 218 4305
Follow Me On Instagram - @Marcog_727
Refs–
Sold : Mrhavoc1988, Skubasteve, Joe_Martinez, -Havok-
Bought : ii Krxfted, Tomdon, SnM An1mal, ScramHype, Ecuadevil, TheHorrorContract
Traded : Wolfen, Kevin_Burnett, The_Bmxist, Wilberto_Mora, Mobking, Joe_Martinez

4/14/2013 10:41 AM

My tubes usually only pop on my back wheel. I have this tire http://www.csttires.com/Bicycle/BMX-Urban/Tracer.aspx and it still has lots of tread. I looked in the tire and rim and there wasn't anything that could pop a tube. I guess i'll try the vein tube next.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

4/14/2013 10:43 AM

heavy duties are your friends

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/14/2013 1:46 PM

Whatever my LBS has, it's usually Byte.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"