invisible helmet

Related:
Create New Tag

11/12/2013 4:34 PM

interesting, but i think id rather wear a normal helmet. thoughts?
http://autos.yahoo.com/news/swedes-develop-invisible-bike-helmet-184635653.html

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

11/12/2013 4:40 PM

such a cool idea! wouldn't work with bmx though

|

11/12/2013 5:10 PM

yea, but now you gotta wear a stupid scarf thing.

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

11/12/2013 5:43 PM

I thought this was going ro be a "helmets are gay" thread, but it would need a more refined edition for bmx.

|

11/13/2013 6:03 AM

An airbag for your melon.

That's fine and all, but I wouldn't do this.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/13/2013 6:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/13/2013 6:32 AM

Just wear a helmet...problem solved.

Although maybe this wouldn't be such a bad idea for dirt jumpers who hit big ass jumps like Dreamline riders.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

11/13/2013 7:45 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Just wear a helmet...problem solved.

Although maybe this wouldn't be such a bad idea for dirt jumpers who hit big ass jumps like Dreamline riders.

In addition to a helmet it would be smile

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/13/2013 7:51 AM

I like wearing my helmet at a park or indoor. I hate wearing it on the streets though. People already talk enough shit abut riding. Helmets make it worse.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

11/13/2013 12:00 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

I like wearing my helmet at a park or indoor. I hate wearing it on the streets though. People already talk enough shit abut riding. Helmets make it worse.

Who cares about people talking shit about riding......you won't be caring about it when you smash your brain and end up retarded

|

11/13/2013 1:33 PM

I saw this thing online the other day, definitely an amazing idea/concept. Though I'm guessing they're a one use type deal. And really, with the number of minor spills that you take on a BMX, that giant exploding pillow would just be a nuisance.

|

11/13/2013 1:44 PM

Fucking hipsters...

I like how she said a helmet was, "like a giant hard mushroom on your head." Yea, well I guess a giant soft marshmellow is a lot better in her book... Ha.

|

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

11/13/2013 1:56 PM

zachkrejmas wrote:

I saw this thing online the other day, definitely an amazing idea/concept. Though I'm guessing they're a one use type deal. And really, with the number of minor spills that you take on a BMX, that giant exploding pillow would just be a nuisance.

Exactly what i think

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling