is bmx popular in your town

Related:
Create New Tag

7/5/2013 8:51 PM

i was just thinking if bmx is just trendy in some places , were i live i only know like 10 people that avidly ride and only like 2 of them are good this is so annoying because only a couple of them are acually fun to ride with . , is your town like this or is bmx acualy popular

|

7/5/2013 8:54 PM

Yes a lot of people here ride. Too bad most are swag fags and I dont ride with any of them except a few of my friends. I always see kids on like stock dks or verdes or fits riding around.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/5/2013 8:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2013 8:59 PM

Four wrote:

Yes a lot of people here ride. Too bad most are swag fags and I dont ride with any of them except a few of my friends. I always see kids on like stock dks or verdes or fits riding around.

Essentially the same up here. A few of the kids like me who ride for fun, then the little kids, the swagfags who ride around because they think it's cool, and then the spoiled group of kids with like brand new cars that their parents bought them even though they can't even get their license and go to Woodward every year so they get insanely good and make fun of anyone who is worse than them in any way.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/5/2013 9:04 PM

Four wrote:

when you say "swag fags" do you mean kids that just buy like perfect 10s profile minis and all other high rated stuff

|

7/5/2013 9:07 PM

chad88 wrote:

when you say "swag fags" do you mean kids that just buy like perfect 10s profile minis and all other high rated stuff

Yeah sorta. Basically the kids in snap backs, chino or cargo shorts, tank tops/polos/expensive ass t shirts, knee socks, use stupid ass phrases like swag etc. can't do shit but have expensive bikes and a shit attitude.

|

7/5/2013 9:09 PM

Four wrote:

Yeah sorta. Basically the kids in snap backs, chino or cargo shorts, tank tops/polos/expensive ass t shirts, knee socks, use stupid ass phrases like swag etc. can't do shit but have expensive bikes and a shit attitude.

The swagfags here have real cheap bikes but post pictures of them doing footjams on flat on Instagram and get like 54325348957 likes.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/5/2013 9:11 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

The swagfags here have real cheap bikes but post pictures of them doing footjams on flat on Instagram and get like 54325348957 likes.

Yeah that's true. I see more of them with shitty bikes like low end stock bikes. And lol yes! or like two inch hops haha.

|

7/5/2013 9:21 PM

Fuuuuuuucck. I wear high socks, snapbacks, hawaiian shirts, chino shorts. And take a bunch of insta pics of my bike.
Same, alot o bmxers here are nutriders and dummieS

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/5/2013 9:28 PM

All the swagfags in my town skate or play football, so the 4 other bmxers i know are all pretty cool

|

7/5/2013 9:45 PM

The only person that actually rides bmx in my area is element4all

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

7/5/2013 10:44 PM

I'm lucky, there are about 40 proper BMXers in my area.

|

7/5/2013 10:50 PM

In my town I just see me and a friend ridin..theres some but they just sit inside and smoke weed all day

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

7/5/2013 10:52 PM

I see a group of kids ride by on their Next or whatever, and a few kids trying to grind a concrete barrier, but when I head towards them to see if there's a group that rides around here, they haul ass away from me, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/5/2013 11:46 PM

well this sucks my ipod wont turn on back on track though its pretty popular in my city as my town is right beside toronto which i've heard has quite the scene there are about idk 20 maybe more or less solid to decent level riders in my town or at least my local area my town only has 3 skateparks so anyone whose rich enough or has the means just goes to joyride 150(indoor park) or some park called iceland other then that theres the swagfags who think they can bike but instead of low end dks or verdes they either have shitty stolen and repainted walmart bikes or or some shit repainted stock bike from my towns local bike shop which they wont say the name of i don't see to much of the swagfags though and i usually rock my bullshit protector so i dont have to hear anything but for some reason the peace of shit wont turn on

|

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

7/5/2013 11:53 PM

There are like 8 of my friends that ride, but only of them actually take it seriously and do it a lot. :/
I just go to the skate park and meet new people.

|

Why be the same when you can be different?
Official Vital Buddy: Chrisaustin

7/6/2013 9:20 AM

Yeah a bit. All the kids ride because i try to get people to! BMX has always been popular in Bethany!! Ever since the 80s, kids have been shredding. For a few years it died down, but its making a big comeback!! Which is awesome. We dont have any swagfags here, people are poor. The kids in the next town over are starting to get like Fits and Ambers! Which is awesome in a lot of ways! I dont live too far from PIttsburgh (1hr, 15mins) and that means if i wanted to i could easily get into the trails scene and there are race tracks and skateparks out there too! Plus Chris Doyle and Brian Yeagle are out there and that adds to the scene as well. Lots of awesome flowy park riders out there because of trails!! Not many street dudes unless you go out into Wheeling (30mins) and maybe into Pittsburgh itself!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/6/2013 9:24 AM

About 5-10 people actually ride.

the rest just got bikes because everyone else did

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

7/6/2013 9:56 AM

I inspired allot of the riders around here if it was for me my area would be kinda dead bmx wise

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/6/2013 1:06 PM

i live in the country so have no neighbors...

|

Bruh

7/6/2013 2:49 PM

in Brookfield anyone that doesent ride either used to ride or will ride and if they used to ride they skate but 80% of people ride

|

making half retarded post at the moment

7/6/2013 6:30 PM

A lot of people around me think they ride! They take mountain bikes and Walmart bikes off of hillsides and call it BMX. But there are quite a few people starting to take it seriously! I live about 10 minutes from MaximusBikes so we ride in his town a lot and theres about 3 or 4 other people who ride with us too. So it's not immensely popular where I live but i'm fine with it.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)