is grinding legal?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/31/2013 9:16 PM

there's a worn down ledge next to the sidewalk. i don't think it's public property, it sorta encompasses a person's house. if a cop saw me grinding it, would i get into trouble?

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

10/31/2013 9:22 PM

If it's someone's house it might be private property.. then you can get fucked. But I've had cops catch me grinding private/public property(no homes) and they never once mention the damage I cause. fuckit

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

10/31/2013 10:04 PM

If your grinding a ledge or whatever on private property you can get cited for trespassing

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/31/2013 10:05 PM

If your grinding a ledge or whatever on private property you can get cited for trespassing

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/31/2013 10:13 PM

Is smoking weed ok if you skate?

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/31/2013 10:49 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

damn that sucks. whatever i'll just grind it anyway, and if cops come i'll dip out. this leads me to my next quesiton. would i get into more trouble if i tried to run and the cop catches up?

|

10/31/2013 10:59 PM

What kind of derp question is that? of course its worse if you run lol. Just tell em you were trying to jump over it and hit the ledge cuz u suck ass. (maybe literally)

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

10/31/2013 11:07 PM

BMXism wrote:

What kind of derp question is that? of course its worse if you run lol. Just tell em you were trying to jump over it and hit the ledge cuz u suck ass. (maybe literally)

I swear, twenty five percent of the time we are serious and helping each other out, 50 percent of the time weare hating on each other for no reason, the final twenty five percent we are sitting here being as immature as a thirteen year old in sex education class. Boy I love this forum.

|

10/31/2013 11:08 PM

BMXism wrote:

LOL @ maybe literally...damn i wish it were still literally ...i'm still single, and i'm pretty sure it'd impossible to give myself a rimjob sad

|

10/31/2013 11:12 PM

BMXism wrote:

crazyclark wrote:

LOL @ maybe literally...damn i wish it were still literally ...i'm still single, and i'm pretty sure it'd impossible to give myself a rimjob sad

.... yep .... weirdest ass site in the world, and crazy clark, go to key west during october, one week in October everyone including children can go nude, lots of gay guys around. I was there with my gf one time, most akward boner evarrrrr, then she went to a.nude beach and went topless.laughing

|

10/31/2013 11:17 PM

BMXism wrote:

crazyclark wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

.... yep .... weirdest ass site in the world, and crazy clark, go to key west during october, one week in October everyone including children can go nude, lots of gay guys around. I was there with my gf one time, most akward boner evarrrrr, then she went to a.nude beach and went topless.laughing

Weirder part is that im in eighth grade, and she is a "busty" girl, and this was considered unslutty in key west, back in good ole fallon nevada, that would get you called a whore.

|

10/31/2013 11:18 PM

|

10/31/2013 11:21 PM

BMXism wrote:

It's only worse if they put the cop siren/lights on. Otherwise, you can easily get away with running & if they later catch you & ask why you ran or say you're getting added charges, just say "I was just leaving & didn't know you were coming after me cause I didn't hear/see sirens/lights.

It's worked for me before, one chased me without his sirens or lights on & I ALMOST got away until he flicked the sirens/lights on so I stopped. He was PISSED cause he almost drove up a one way haha, but he asked why I was running from him and I told him I didn't know he was chasing me and then he calmed down and was like "..oh.. well. okay that's fine then, you cut that car off though crossing the street so I just wanted to catch up to you to tell you not to do that otherwise you can be cited"

My logic when a cop rolls up to the spot is if you're on the property/grinding/whatever, run. If they have sirens/lights on, run but only if you know for sure you can get away. Like say he's a block away, then if you know you can book it down the next street, around corners & hide.. Go for it. If you think you can't get away, just stay. Maybe if you get lucky he'll be nice and just give you a warning for actually staying to talk to him, or if you're with a group of people who run, he'll go after them instead of deal with you.

|

10/31/2013 11:35 PM

I guess it depends on circumstances, the cop and your area if do decide to run. Only time I ever run from the pigs is if the consequences to the crime is super shitty looking. When it comes to riding I never run. They might turn even more dick and be out to stop riders more often when one or two slip on them.

|

10/31/2013 11:37 PM

Key West biatch, yaeh.

|