is it just me or.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/31/2011 1:50 AM

does it seem like less people are posting on here lately?

|

7/31/2011 6:01 PM

or they are riding....

|

7/31/2011 6:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2011 6:02 PM

its summer time. most people are out riding or what not

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

7/31/2011 6:15 PM

Is it just me, or are you Spenlard?

I am so sick of trolls on here.
You guys need to go outside and ride, or get a job or something...

|

7/31/2011 6:18 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Is it just me, or are you Spenlard?

I am so sick of trolls on here.
You guys need to go outside and ride, or get a job or something...

booom

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

7/31/2011 6:58 PM

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

7/31/2011 7:01 PM

Don't you ride a Walmart bike?

|

Life behind bars
Favorite Rider:Kareem Williams



Refs: One Size FITs All,Element4all

7/31/2011 7:02 PM

Myownnick wrote:

Don't you ride a Walmart bike?

no that is splenlard trolling

|

7/31/2011 7:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2011 7:34 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Is it just me, or are you Spenlard?

I am so sick of trolls on here.
You guys need to go outside and ride, or get a job or something...

Your facts are a bit off actually.
I just got on this account for the first time about a week ago. I didn't make it but I got on it a couple times. And I'm guessing you tracked my IP from a post or something? Like 5 people in my town were using this account actually.
But I won't post any more after this until my things done. I didn't do any of the trolling though haha.
Byee.

|

7/31/2011 7:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2011 8:05 PM

Spencer_Plisco wrote:

Your facts are a bit off actually.
I just got on this account for the first time about a week ago. I didn't make it but I got on it a couple times. And I'm guessing you tracked my IP from a post or something? Like 5 people in my town were using this account actually.
But I won't post any more after this until my things done. I didn't do any of the trolling though haha.
Byee.

Yeah I checked the IP, and both accounts traced to your computer.
Well, there is a rule that we limit 1 user to an account.
I'll take it down to one week instead of two.
Here:
http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Questions-about-Vital-BMX,19/Banned-Look-here,1218724

|

7/31/2011 7:50 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Is it just me, or are you Spenlard?

I am so sick of trolls on here.
You guys need to go outside and ride, or get a job or something...

Spencer_Plisco wrote:

Your facts are a bit off actually.
I just got on this account for the first time about a week ago. I didn't make it but I got on it a couple times. And I'm guessing you tracked my IP from a post or something? Like 5 people in my town were using this account actually.
But I won't post any more after this until my things done. I didn't do any of the trolling though haha.
Byee.

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Yeah I checked the IP, and both accounts traced to your computer.
Well, there is a rule that we limit 1 user to an account.
I'll take it down to one week instead of two.
Here:
http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Questions-about-Vital-BMX,19/Banned-Look-here,1218724

Oh shit I got like 7 lolol

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy