is it ok to have male hubs ?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/2/2013 5:55 AM

i dont have the money for female :/

|

6/2/2013 6:20 AM

Yeah its totally fine! People ride Female hubs because they are usually a lot stronger & if they're quality Female hubs have press on not thread on collars so they're so much easier to work on & use hub guards with. There is nothing wrong with Male hubs its just progression really, everyone is moving on to Female axles. When i first started riding i rode Male axles with no hub guards! Ok i did destroy numerous axles, hub flanges & snap a good amount of spokes but at the end of the day they're still fine!

|

6/2/2013 6:31 AM

i ride a male in the back and a female in the front its just preference. but most if not all new aftermarket front hubs are female. the only female rear hub i would run is the ratchet or the antigram but they're the same thing so yeah

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

6/2/2013 6:56 AM

G-LandRider wrote:

i ride a male in the back and a female in the front its just preference. but most if not all new aftermarket front hubs are ...more

Ratchet and the anti-gram aren't the same. The ratchet is a shit ton burly than the anti.

It's fine to run male axles. Just they have been proven to be weaker. Just have fun riding and don't take it too serious

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

6/2/2013 8:25 AM

I had male hubs, they were fine. I got tired of hitting my leg on the axle though haha.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/2/2013 9:23 AM

just save the extra cash for females bro, much better than males as we all know !

|

6/2/2013 10:08 AM

Photo
|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

6/2/2013 10:18 AM

if you ride male hubs you'll die by being attacked by gay martians

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/2/2013 10:59 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

not if you have one of your grips inside out....

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

6/2/2013 12:40 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

not if you have one of your grips inside out....

yup there allergic to inside out grips and your going to need pink axel nuts

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/2/2013 1:30 PM

Photo
Vitalbmx.com.The helpful site.tongue
|

Old,stupid,and funny.

6/2/2013 1:43 PM

^worst font decision bloghogs has ever made lol

|