is it okay to wear these shoes?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/4/2013 11:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/4/2013 11:18 PM

i bought some Vans x Toy machine (a skate company) shoes...but i don't skate. would wearing these shoes make me a poser...should i even care? (i really like watching skate vids and the shoes look sick)

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

8/4/2013 11:25 PM

opinions?

|

8/4/2013 11:30 PM

Dont vans all have the same grip anyway?? Who cares man.. cool

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

8/4/2013 11:32 PM

If it has a flat sole and encases your whole foot, then shred it

|

8/4/2013 11:41 PM

dude, theyre shoes...its all the same

and if they got the waffle bottoms they'll be bomb

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

8/4/2013 11:44 PM

sick, good to support some skateboarding as well

|

8/4/2013 11:56 PM

a lot of people who ride a lot of different things like bmx scooters skateboards i see where vans i also currently use vans i think theres a reason all their shoe models have the same sole because if its not broken or sucks it doesn't need to be changed ive killed mine though need to get a new pair or at lest one new shoe since only one has a hole in it lol

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

8/4/2013 11:59 PM

The cost of posting this question has resulted in the Internet deciding you can only wear knock off crocs for the rest of your life. Not even brand name crocs, the really shitty ones.

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

8/5/2013 12:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/5/2013 12:07 AM

Gump wrote:

The cost of posting this question has resulted in the Internet deciding you can only wear knock off crocs for the rest of your life. Not even brand name crocs, the really shitty ones.

crocs are actually pretty good for riding in. real comfy and actually quite grippy...stylish too imo

|

8/5/2013 12:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/5/2013 12:21 AM

i hate crocs with a passion they are the ugliest footwear i have ever seen on the earth
Photo

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

8/7/2013 4:21 PM

Gump wrote:

crazyclark wrote:

crocs are actually pretty good for riding in. real comfy and actually quite grippy...stylish too imo

tru dat, damn near everyone I know rides in either crocs or uggs

|

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

8/7/2013 4:24 PM

I ride in Fallens and Emericas and have a lot of both. Toy machine is awesome too. I used to skate.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/7/2013 4:51 PM

No..... It is only acceptable that you wear moon boots

|

8/7/2013 4:53 PM

NO you are not supposed to wear skate shoes to BMX are you crazy?! They will explode. Obviously it will be ok i saw one guy skating with combat boots.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/7/2013 5:08 PM

Gump wrote:

crazyclark wrote:

if your older than 5 crocs are a fashion disaster

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/7/2013 5:24 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Are these close enough?
Photo

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

8/7/2013 5:46 PM

aslong as they aren't nike shoes you are fine

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

8/7/2013 6:49 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

NO you are not supposed to wear skate shoes to BMX are you crazy?! They will explode. Obviously it will be ok i saw one guy skating with combat boots.

some guys in monster squad do that

and ive done it plenty of times too when im hammered and someones got a board lol

|

8/7/2013 6:51 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

some guys in monster squad do that

and ive done it plenty of times too when im hammered and someones got a board lol

i used to do it cuz in i rode anything else my bear claws i had at the time would rip up the soles

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/7/2013 7:49 PM

eskimojay wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Are these close enough?
Photo

Those osiris are the ugliest shoes I have ever seen, I was looking at those online a few days ago...

|

8/7/2013 7:56 PM

eskimojay wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Are these close enough?
Photo

Jewsy wrote:

Those osiris are the ugliest shoes I have ever seen, I was looking at those online a few days ago...

Osiris are so fucking ugly idk what some people wear them i mean usually poser skaters wear them and girls and idk who else but my shit looks better than most of them with there faggot ass rainbow color's why can a shoe just be one or two color's? No it has to be 10 like WTF! lol

|

8/8/2013 4:48 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

tru dat, damn near everyone I know rides in either crocs or uggs

Lol..

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

8/8/2013 7:07 AM

These are the best riding shoes EVER!
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

8/8/2013 11:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/8/2013 11:48 AM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Are these close enough?
Photo

Jewsy wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

Osiris are so fucking ugly idk what some people wear them i mean usually poser skaters wear them and girls and idk who else but my shit looks better than most of them with there faggot ass rainbow color's why can a shoe just be one or two color's? No it has to be 10 like WTF! lol

#1 They Grip better than any shoe ive ever ridden. Better than my Etnies, Vans & Nikes.
#2 Theyre comfortable as fuck at first & they have some insane ankle protection.
#3 If you have a sprained ankle you can lace them to the top & it supports it really well like a cast.
#4 The cupsoles last FOREVER. If you dont drag them all the time.

I wear etnies now. If osiris' s came in a black/white colorway in mids I would buy them.

|

Instagram

8/8/2013 11:47 AM

Also, those shoes match FAF nightvisions.

|

Instagram

8/8/2013 11:52 AM

I wouldn't really wear Osiris due to all the posers who do but they have a few pairs that look nice. It's kinda like a company making shitty ass 300 dollar completes then they have legit aftermarket parts but the completes give them a bad name. Osiris has real skate shoes. Vans are just as ugly.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/8/2013 10:51 PM

Four wrote:

I wouldn't really wear Osiris due to all the posers who do but they have a few pairs that look nice. It's kinda like a company making shitty ass 300 dollar completes then they have legit aftermarket parts but the completes give them a bad name. Osiris has real skate shoes. Vans are just as ugly.

is alien workshop a good skate company?

|

8/8/2013 10:52 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

These are the best riding shoes EVER!
[LINK TO IMAGE]

i used to ride in boots like that. real comfy, bottoms don't wear out, pretty stylish. just a bit on the heavy side

|

8/8/2013 10:56 PM

Four wrote:

crazyclark wrote:

is alien workshop a good skate company?

I've had one of there decks and it was cool. I think rob dyrdek is going to buy it sometime he has so much money idk maybe even DC

|

8/9/2013 12:53 PM

I actually ride in Lakai Muni shoes, because the pins latch into the nobbly bits (innuendo alert) of the grip and keep your feet clipped in.

|