is it worth it to paint this wheel?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/2/2013 4:00 PM

it is a primo n4fl v2 in red laced to a fire engine red odyssey hazard lite with primo xl 14g spokes in orange. I have had the wheel since christmas it is in great shape. Should I paint the wheel, which would require a lot of sanding, and new black spokes, around 20 bucks, plus getting it trued which is like 17 something with tax from my lbs. or should i try to trade someone? let me know what you guys think.

|

6/2/2013 4:06 PM

It's up to you really. I don't care if parts are painted but some kids won't get a part unless it's factory paint so I never paint my shit unless I'm sure I'm keeping it.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/2/2013 4:15 PM

sure its not

its up to you if you don't feel like spending the extra money try and trade some one

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/2/2013 6:36 PM

Sanding?

You kids these days need to learn.

Use oven cleaner on ano, paint remover on paint.

Anyways just keep your wheel then when it comes time that you need to rebuild, make it the color you want. Or just paint right the fuck over it.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/2/2013 6:37 PM

I don't even strip paint I just paint over it, not one fuck is given my man.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/2/2013 6:41 PM

Four wrote:

I don't even strip paint I just paint over it, not one fuck is given my man.

That's the spirit. 'Merica

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/2/2013 8:26 PM

just give it to me for free wink

but really just keep it its fine

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!