meanwun
agfracing
bobPA
aw1234512

4/28/2011 9:18 PM

Go for it!

|

4/28/2011 9:19 PM

they're old that's all. alot of their parts are from like 08 under.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/28/2011 9:19 PM

Mosh used to be a really good company, but they are no longer a company

|

4/28/2011 9:25 PM

Gotta love the grammar on this site...

|

4/28/2011 9:28 PM

Kenealy wrote:

What do you mean?

|

4/28/2011 9:33 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

what happen they closed down

|

ref:
Kingbmxer
meanwun
agfracing
bobPA
aw1234512

4/28/2011 9:37 PM

Kenealy wrote:

Shaqxolotl wrote:

What do you mean?

"is most bmx parts good"

Tell me that sounds right. Then tell me where the question mark is.

|

4/28/2011 9:48 PM

Kenealy wrote:

"is most bmx parts good"

who the fuck cares this is not school and plus people understands it is a question.

|

ref:
Kingbmxer
meanwun
agfracing
bobPA
aw1234512

4/28/2011 9:53 PM

drboy14 wrote:

who the fuck cares this is not school and plus people understands it is a question.

Because it's from a 3rd grade grammar lesson, and if you want help, you should at least have the courtesy not to sound like a 6 year old with dyslexia.

I love ignorant people.

P.S. I like how you used proper grammar just to try and call me out so you don't look like an idiot. Bravo.

|

4/28/2011 10:03 PM

Kenealy wrote:

"is most bmx parts good"

drboy14 wrote:

Kenealy wrote:

Because it's from a 3rd grade grammar lesson, and if you want help, you should at least have the courtesy not to sound like a 6 year old with dyslexia.

I love ignorant people.

P.S. I like how you used proper grammar just to try and call me out so you don't look like an idiot. Bravo.

im not sure if people understands it is a question is good grammar or a spelling mistake but ill give ya and A for effort

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

4/28/2011 10:05 PM

and ive never heard anything bad about mosh parts and if there cheap get them what have you got too lose

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

4/29/2011 12:42 AM

Kenealy wrote:

Shaqxolotl wrote:

What do you mean?

Kenealy wrote:

"is most bmx parts good"

and by the way i sead the right thing mosh not most mosh was a bike company

|

ref:
Kingbmxer
meanwun
agfracing
bobPA
aw1234512

4/29/2011 12:55 AM

Kenealy wrote:

"is most bmx parts good"

drboy14 wrote:

Kenealy wrote:

I love ignorant people.

drboy14 wrote: who the fuck cares this is not school and plus people understands it is a question.

|

4/29/2011 6:00 AM

drboy14 wrote:

If I remember correctly, they used to be under Giant. Giant then decided to close Mosh, and focus solely on their own bmx stuff.

|

4/29/2011 6:38 AM

Kenealy wrote:

"is most bmx parts good"

drboy14 wrote:

Kenealy wrote:

I love ignorant people.

hey buddy, news flash. he didnt use proper grammar to try and call you out.
just sayin haha

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

4/29/2011 9:48 AM

I have had two of their chainwheels in the last 8 years or so, one I ran for about 5 years, it is still good (wood grain) and the other I just replaced because I could.

Their stuff lasts a while. As long as you take care of it, just like ANY other part.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/29/2011 9:50 AM

My friend ran Mosh cranks for years, and they were just a bit heavy, that was it.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

4/29/2011 10:36 AM

Ian Schwartz, when he rode, had a mosh guard sprocket.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

4/29/2011 10:48 AM

Kenealy wrote:

I love ignorant people.

yo if you come here to talk shit get the fuck out its a question i ask if you don't have anything to say related to the question wy bother

|

ref:
Kingbmxer
meanwun
agfracing
bobPA
aw1234512

4/29/2011 10:54 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

drboy14 wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

If I remember correctly, they used to be under Giant. Giant then decided to close Mosh, and focus solely on their own bmx stuff.

ooh i like there signal on the fork im about to buy it

|

ref:
Kingbmxer
meanwun
agfracing
bobPA
aw1234512

4/29/2011 12:31 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Ian Schwartz, when he rode, had a mosh guard sprocket.

He used to ride for Mosh tongue

|

4/29/2011 12:44 PM

Kenealy wrote:

"is most bmx parts good"

drboy14 wrote:

Kenealy wrote:

I love ignorant people.

hahah. I try to use proper grammar on this site! I thinks its funny how he got all defensive. Anyways Mosh isn't a bad company but their parts are a bit old. My buddy rides this stem and he loves it. It has a sleek look too!

|

RIP Randy Taylor

Check out my edits @ youtube

Refs: getemslough, ktm-kx339, Redcrayon, kneegrow, KTM339, eod1214, tylerkng96, diamondgang760, tibug, White Knight, Dolphin, 562_Rider, joe loves shadow, Michael_Melendez, Sessionpro, aguers, Stolen Boy, ecuadevil, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Vam999