Create New Tag

6/20/2011 3:18 PM

my friend might get it is it worth it

|

6/20/2011 3:22 PM

it has full crmo and sealed everything, sounds good

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

6/20/2011 3:26 PM

This is a pretty popular complete out this way. This bike is solid. Black and blue looks sick!

|

6/20/2011 3:38 PM

dude im running an eastern axis(frame only)custom right now and its the greatest shit ever

|

check profile for refs

email: r-alejandro-b@hotmail.com

6/20/2011 3:44 PM

this is my frame

[img][LINK TO IMAGE][/img]

[img][LINK TO IMAGE][/img]

|

check profile for refs

email: r-alejandro-b@hotmail.com

6/20/2011 6:13 PM

Its a complete, what else is there to say...?

|

6/20/2011 6:25 PM

get one, heck buy 2!

|

twitter

PROBZ

6/20/2011 6:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/20/2011 6:33 PM

my friend had an axis, bent and cracked most of the parts.

|

6/20/2011 7:42 PM

CARL wrote:

my friend had an axis, bent and cracked most of the parts.

Ahh man, that sucks! Never heard that before. Post some pics so we know you're not just on here like every other keyboard hustla making up stories. As the saying goes.... No pics... didn't happen.

|

6/20/2011 8:00 PM

CARL wrote:

the fact that it has aftermarket wheels and cranks, pretty important parts compared to most stock bikes at that price point, not to mention the frame has a helix downtube which no other completes from other brands can claim

If you could think of a better $600 complete you probably should recommend it, and I will gladly argue why the Axis is better

|

twitter

PROBZ

6/20/2011 8:19 PM

yes

|

6/20/2011 8:27 PM

CARL wrote:

BJ Tomczik wrote:

the fact that it has aftermarket wheels and cranks, pretty important parts compared to most stock bikes at that price point, not to mention the frame has a helix downtube which no other completes from other brands can claim

If you could think of a better $600 complete you probably should recommend it, and I will gladly argue why the Axis is better

This.

|

6/20/2011 10:34 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

maybe the amber one?

|

Ref(s):xBikeaholicx,SafetyFirst

6/20/2011 11:14 PM

united su1 is bestest

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

6/21/2011 6:14 AM

Flocka Myers wrote:

united su1 is bestest

the bestest? why?

do you own one? maybe shed a little light for the buyer so he will actually consider the product instead of just yelling crap out

|

twitter

PROBZ

6/21/2011 7:44 AM

CARL wrote:

BJ Tomczik wrote:

http://www.vitalbmx.com/product/guide/Bikes,6/Amber/Phero,3518

|

6/21/2011 7:49 AM

CARL wrote:

BJ Tomczik wrote:

That's an extra $100

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

6/21/2011 8:41 AM

I love it when these guys tell ya what bike to ride knowing that they've never even seen one in person. Gotta love the internet. I would definitely go with anything that has 2015 stamped on it. I heard those are supposed to be way better than the 2011's... I'm just saying.

|

6/21/2011 8:49 AM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

true, but from the specs that i see, i think its defiantly worth it.

|

6/21/2011 8:50 AM

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

I love it when these guys tell ya what bike to ride knowing that they've never even seen one in person. Gotta love the internet. I would definitely go with anything that has 2015 stamped on it. I heard those are supposed to be way better than the 2011's... I'm just saying.

just save up and build one smile

|