is this a good deal?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/4/2014 6:21 PM

I'm thinking of picking up a Sunday Gary Young ex that's in great condition except for the fact that it's missing a crank. The guy is offering 140 and I was wondering if it's worth it to replace the crank and pedals. I've only had a diamondback before this bike so I'm basically new to the scene so it'll basically be my first real bike. Can you guys give me some feedback on the bike and wether or not it's worth it to fix.

|

3/4/2014 6:24 PM

Yeah I'd say it is you can always try to like haggle him down like 20 bucks or something but 140 is a solid price just look for cheap cranks on craigslist or on here

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/4/2014 6:41 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Yeah I'd say it is you can always try to like haggle him down like 20 bucks or something but 140 is a solid price just look for cheap cranks on craigslist or on here

Thanks bud actually brought him down from 170. I think that I'll pick it up. I'm so stoked!

|