is this true? because I swear it cannot be.

Related:
Create New Tag

6/15/2013 11:12 AM

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bik/3871307446.html

so some guy posted this Tree Lil Buddy Custom Complete for $1300

and he said in the ad that only 50 of these frames were made, is that true because I swear more than that amount of frames was produced and the frame even went on sale on danscomp.com

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

6/15/2013 11:26 AM

my avatar

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/15/2013 11:26 AM

Well what the guy is saying is it is woodgrain colored, so it looks like it is made of wood from a tree (haha) and probably around 50 were made, but the frame itself isnt rare, just the color scheme.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/15/2013 11:27 AM

maybe thats how many were made ... in his mind lmfao

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/15/2013 11:29 AM

LOL. Way overpriced. The frame isn't the most common but I don't get why these kids don't realize you don't get back what you put in and it's got a bunch of old ass parts so it's not even a nice up to date build. The back hub gets wobble easy too. Lol gotta love craigslist, some kid was selling a bike with a fucking stock dk frame and shit parts for 800 bucks here.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/15/2013 11:30 AM

50 in that tt length

|

6/15/2013 11:43 AM

Hahaha I did a bit of googling and that fucking idiot has it on ebay for $1700. He wants more than what he put into it back.

|

6/15/2013 11:45 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Well what the guy is saying is it is woodgrain colored, so it looks like it is made of wood from a tree (haha) and probably ...more

so what you are saying is, that only 50 woodgrain colored frames were made? because that would make a lot more sense

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

6/15/2013 11:47 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Hahaha I did a bit of googling and that fucking idiot has it on ebay for $1700. He wants more than what he put into it back.

are you SERIOUS... lol this aint a fuckin road bike man, why would you think you can get 1700 for it

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

6/15/2013 11:49 AM

I text him just laughing at him

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/15/2013 12:17 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Well what the guy is saying is it is woodgrain colored, so it looks like it is made of wood from a tree (haha) and probably ...more

James_Letten17 wrote:

so what you are saying is, that only 50 woodgrain colored frames were made? because that would make a lot more sense

Yes haha it may very well be a "limited edition color scheme" but definitely not worth 1300!! You could build your own bike with better parts for less!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/15/2013 12:17 PM

^^^^^ hahahahahahahaha good idea man!!

I'm sorry but i'd buy for 400 not fuckin 1300

|

Bruh

6/15/2013 12:22 PM

There were 50 of each size made! 20.5", 20.75" & 21" so effectively 150 frames, Its not that rare. He does have the bars & hubs to match which i guess is a little plus but the rest of the parts are mediocre at best. I myself wouldn't offer much more than $500 & i would probably take it apart keep the frame, bars & hubs then sell the rest. Also the guy must be a fucking retard too. It has an S&M Shield Print Redneck XLT STEAM.. WTF is a STEAM? I didn't realize BMX's were locomotives nowadays.

|

6/15/2013 12:31 PM

Four wrote:

LOL. Way overpriced. The frame isn't the most common but I don't get why these kids don't realize you don't get back what you ...more

on my local craigslist a kid was selling a pretty much all stock eastern, except for forks and wheels for 1500
I texted him and asked why it was so much and he just called me an idiot and said it was because you cant find the frame on danscomp anymore and because the forks were odyssey...

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/15/2013 12:45 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

James_Letten17 wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

Yes haha it may very well be a "limited edition color scheme" but definitely not worth 1300!! You could build your own bike ...more

Photo
|

My Youtube / RainBMX

6/15/2013 3:22 PM

no you can buy the frame on dans comp. link and i bet there was more wood grain frames than 50.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/15/2013 3:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/15/2013 3:26 PM

That guy is crazy if he thinks he will get that much for it.
There is definitely some limited parts on there (the woodgrain), but that asking price is way too much.

He also has it on Ebay for 1700....CRAZY

|

6/15/2013 4:20 PM

"Custom whip girl graphics" translation "I put a sticker on those sonsabitches"

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

6/15/2013 4:24 PM

I want that seat..

|

6/15/2013 5:07 PM