issues with the shadow btr

Related:
Create New Tag

5/13/2013 8:31 AM

Ive been having an issue with my btr hub and hubguard the hub is making contact with the inside of the btr hubguard and is rubbing soo much im wheel wont rotate freely sadPhoto

|

F-IT_WIFI

5/13/2013 8:46 AM

the real question here is why have you got a non dsg and not a dsg, as surely that would be more important...

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

5/13/2013 9:41 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

the real question here is why have you got a non dsg and not a dsg, as surely that would be more important...

the sense this makes

but profile use to have this issue with there old hub guards from back in da DAY

email em about it

|

5/13/2013 10:15 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

While I see your point, the left is probably his main grind side and he probably doesn't grind too much on the right.

|

5/13/2013 11:50 AM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

the sense this makes

but profile use to have this issue with there old hub guards from back in da DAY

email em about it

Hippacrit.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/13/2013 3:17 PM

Throw a spacer between the hub and guard.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]
PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

5/13/2013 3:24 PM

I will bet you anything its because you don't have the washer between the guard and hub...

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/13/2013 4:29 PM

Missing a spacer?

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.