it's 19 degrease out.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/4/2010 10:49 PM

i'm from florida, this shit doesn't happen. so i haven't ridden in over 2 months now. give me donations so that i can build a skatepark in my area, since there are no skateparks that allow bikes in within 50 miles of my house. this would create a scene, a positive influence on the community, so that kid's in the local areas would find a fun and safe hobby, besides going down to the local gas station and selling drugs.

no, but seriously, that's all true and i have a plan to set that in motion, i just don't have the funding to have it go in motion anytime in the next 4 years.

so if you lived in a city with no place to ride for 50 miles you'd come to my indoor heated park right?

yeah you would.

so help me out. donate. i promise i wont use it towards weed and i'll give you free sessions for life.

|

1/4/2010 11:03 PM

bitch i ain't fuckin around.

|

1/4/2010 11:07 PM

It's about 19 below zero, and my nearest heated indoor place is also about 50 miles. I know your pain. But sorry man, I can't afford to send you money for the park you say you are gonna try to build. (And even so, I would rather donate it towards something I would actually be able to ride without driving about 29 hours to get to.)

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/4/2010 11:09 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

It's about 19 below zero, and my nearest heated indoor place is also about 50 miles. I know your pain. But sorry man, I can't afford to send you money for the park you say you are gonna try to build. (And even so, I would rather donate it towards something I would actually be able to ride without driving about 29 hours to get to.)

...atlanta's a big city, people always come through here and who's to say you'll never show up?

|

1/4/2010 11:14 PM

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/4/2010 11:14 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

smoke wrote:

...atlanta's a big city, people always come through here and who's to say you'll never show up?

The closest I would get would be North Carolina, and even then, it will be rare at that. So on the outside chance I did somehow happen to go there, I would pay the like 10 bucks to ride it. Especially since I would only be there maybe once.

Oh and if you haven't ridden for two months because it is 19 degrees now, try coming up to Minnesota for a week or two, then head down. I ride in a tshirt and no gloves if it is above freezing. (32 degrees). Just tonight I rode with just regular fox riding gloves, a hoodie and jeans on in a non-heated garage.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/4/2010 11:16 PM

smoke wrote:

Aren't there a couple of really nice parks in or very near Atlanta?

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/4/2010 11:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:05 AM

|

1/4/2010 11:17 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

smoke wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

yeah there is. i know woodward atlanta is pretty nice.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/4/2010 11:18 PM

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

looked like 54min to me

and if you really love to ride your bike, you would do it.

i do. there isnt one park closer then 45 min from me. last sunday i drove 2 hours to go ride.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

dave lawrence wrote:

smoke wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

decent park up the road from where i worked, owned by an old skate dude. thinks bikes tear up his outdoor area, doesn't consider that it's in vicious temperatures, flooding, non skatelited, not maintained, and hasn't been worked on in over 2 years, so he's tearing it down and building a skate only concrete bowl to compliment his indoor ex skating rink park.

my plan is to put him under and make a park for everyone, not just a select group.

|

1/4/2010 11:19 PM

abod wrote:

http://www.myspace.com/woodwardskateparkofatl

go there

smoke wrote:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=woodstock&daddr=lawrenceville&hl=en&geocode=Fe9YCAIdMVb2-in9oBg9Fxf1iDH3AJnzJDBMnQ%3BFXchBgIdBnL--in_Waeh6Xj1iDGaBgPNfQ_bww&mra=ls&sll=33.996285,-84.27586&sspn=0.298871,0.617294&ie=UTF8&z=11

hour and a half drive. no.

abod wrote:

looked like 54min to me

i do. there isnt one park closer then 45 min from me. last sunday i drove 2 hours to go ride.

you have a job?

|

1/4/2010 11:21 PM

smoke wrote:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=woodstock&daddr=lawrenceville&hl=en&geocode=Fe9YCAIdMVb2-in9oBg9Fxf1iDH3AJnzJDBMnQ%3BFXchBgIdBnL--in_Waeh6Xj1iDGaBgPNfQ_bww&mra=ls&sll=33.996285,-84.27586&sspn=0.298871,0.617294&ie=UTF8&z=11

hour and a half drive. no.

abod wrote:

looked like 54min to me

smoke wrote:

you have a job?

no i have parents who know i love to ride my bike.

and even if i was on my own and had a job, i would spend my money to go and ride. and if i wasnt spending gas money, i would build shit for myself to ride.

or maybe you could just go back to florida?

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/4/2010 11:22 PM

pretty sure no ones just going to send you money. if you want it that bad go do work, save some cash, and make things happen.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/4/2010 11:28 PM

nah in fla its like 38 degrees the past few days. i think it dropped to 30 last night no lie

|

1/4/2010 11:36 PM

abod wrote:

looked like 54min to me

smoke wrote:

you have a job?

abod wrote:

and even if i was on my own and had a job, i would spend my money to go and ride. and if i wasnt spending gas money, i would build shit for myself to ride.

well, i'm not set with parents that give me gas money to drive 2 hours to a park. and when i still lived with them, i wouldn't have driven 2 hours to any park, that's just dumb.

bought a house here. not going back to florida.

and no, my job requires me to work 6 days a week, so the day i do get off, i'm not going to spend it 2 hours driving to a park i'm unsure if i like because no one has updated the fucking myspace in 6 months. oh cool i spent 60 dollars to get here and back, lunch, and entry just to find out no one really comes here and the park kind of sucks. no, fuck that, i'd rather watch football in the winter.

let your parent's cut you off for a hot minute. see how hard life really is when you're not handed everything. get a job and see how much time you have left to ride pay bills and have a lady. you'll see soon enough. or i'll be stuck paying your unemployment. either way at that time, i'll own my own park, and i'll have to wake up, deal with kick ass kids all day, ride and sleep.

not trying to be mean, but fuck man, you gotta be kidding me, you drove two hours to a park and you're gonna argue to have kids do that same shit when they could be right up the street from a sweet ass park? that's just wrong nigga, and you know it.

|

1/4/2010 11:38 PM

HyPhy wrote:

pretty sure no ones just going to send you money. if you want it that bad go do work, save some cash, and make things happen.

yeah, what did i expect having the slightest hope in a fucking bmx community. like shit, i didn't actually expect money, but at least like a "fuck that'd be a cool idea?" or something? i heard some gay ass arguments. this made me lose a little more hope in the future of bmx.

|

1/4/2010 11:39 PM

HyPhy wrote:

smoke wrote:

yeah, what did i expect having the slightest hope in a fucking bmx community. like shit, i didn't actually expect money, but at least like a "fuck that'd be a cool idea?" or something? i heard some gay ass arguments. this made me lose a little more hope in the future of bmx.

you joined the forum TODAY, and you expect people to just send you checks for some park you wanna build. id like to have a fucking park in my backyard too but it doesnt really work like that now does it?

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/4/2010 11:41 PM

HyPhy wrote:

smoke wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

you joined the forum TODAY, and you expect people to just send you checks for some park you wanna build. id like to have a fucking park in my backyard too but it doesnt really work like that now does it?

you missed the part where it said i didn't really expect any money.

|

1/4/2010 11:43 PM

smoke wrote:

then why fucking ask. you live in one of the biggest cities in the country, go ride some damn street.

edit: and quit being so fuckin emo, the bmx community is alive and well this place is living proof.

|

1/4/2010 11:46 PM

smoke wrote:

you have a job?

abod wrote:

smoke wrote:

well, i'm not set with parents that give me gas money to drive 2 hours to a park. and when i still lived with them, i wouldn't have driven 2 hours to any park, that's just dumb.

and no, my job requires me to work 6 days a week, so the day i do get off, i'm not going to spend it 2 hours driving to a park i'm unsure if i like because no one has updated the fucking myspace in 6 months. oh cool i spent 60 dollars to get here and back, lunch, and entry just to find out no one really comes here and the park kind of sucks. no, fuck that, i'd rather watch football in the winter.

let your parent's cut you off for a hot minute. see how hard life really is when you're not handed everything. get a job and see how much time you have left to ride pay bills and have a lady. you'll see soon enough. or i'll be stuck paying your unemployment. either way at that time, i'll own my own park, and i'll have to wake up, deal with kick ass kids all day, ride and sleep.

not trying to be mean, but fuck man, you gotta be kidding me, you drove two hours to a park and you're gonna argue to have kids do that same shit when they could be right up the street from a sweet ass park? that's just wrong nigga, and you know it.

well then dont bitch about the weather where you live.

and its only 54 min. its the same fucking park its always been. woodward never switches there parks up, and if they did, people would know about it.

good luck.

and what are you talking about?

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/4/2010 11:49 PM

HyPhy wrote:

smoke wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

then why fucking ask. you live in one of the biggest cities in the country, go ride some damn street.

edit: and quit being so fuckin emo, the bmx community is alive and well this place is living proof.

you braindead? the title say's it's 19 out. the first line says i'm from florida. and the bmx community may be strong, but you're fucking illiterate, so what the fuck do you know?

|

1/4/2010 11:53 PM

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PARK BRO!

|

1/5/2010 12:29 AM

It was hitting -10 mid Dec.

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

1/5/2010 12:44 AM

StreetSkeet wrote:

It was hitting -10 mid Dec.

that's not a real temperature, they should just call it "fucking cold" after it hits about 10.

|

1/5/2010 12:45 AM

oops, i lied to you. it's really 7 out.

|

1/5/2010 2:17 AM

smoke wrote:

you have a job?

abod wrote:

smoke wrote:

It's also wrong to ask an internet forum of teens for money to buy a skatepark, and you should probably know that...

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

1/5/2010 3:28 AM

isnt it supposed to be hot in florida

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

1/5/2010 3:37 AM

I ride 20 minutes to and 20 minutes from the skatepark I go to everyday. RIDE.
And that's when I'm maccin' it as fast as I can.
Just show some dedication if you want to ride that bad.
Go ride around on the street and you'll most likely find heaps of good street spots.
And put some damn clothes on if it's cold.

|

Life is like a box of chocolates. Pick the right brand, and it turns out good.