go read the other one the meaning of bmx

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]
RIP WILL,ERIC,BRIAN,JIMMY

1/5/2010 2:56 PM

Me faire un jalapeno !

|

1/5/2010 2:57 PM

people will forever talk shit over the Internet. most riders in person wouldn't act like they do on the forums guaranteed.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/5/2010 2:57 PM

i hear you bro

|

1/5/2010 2:58 PM

HyPhy wrote:

people will forever talk shit over the Internet. most riders in person wouldn't act like they do on the forums guaranteed.

i talkin bout people all over due so many riders now are dicks

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

1/5/2010 2:58 PM

you spelled potatoes wrong

|

crystal meth

1/5/2010 2:59 PM

HyPhy wrote:

BLACKBURN wrote:

i talkin bout people all over due so many riders now are dicks

Like lil sean.

|

1/5/2010 3:01 PM

Harry95 wrote:

you spelled potatoes wrong

ik did it on purposse

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

1/5/2010 3:02 PM

i dont agree with the fact that its all a competition now, a LOT of pros dont like to ride comps, some dont even like filming. im not really sure what youre sayin, if you could make money and get free parts for riding your 2 wheeler youre saying you wouldnt? i sure as hell would. sure some pros are fuckin douche bags but the world is filled with douche bags. and if people talk shit to you, just flex your nuts and punch them in their shit.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/5/2010 3:04 PM

HyPhy wrote:

i dont agree with the fact that its all a competition now, a LOT of pros dont like to ride comps, some dont even like filming. im not really sure what youre sayin, if you could make money and get free parts for riding your 2 wheeler youre saying you wouldnt? i sure as hell would. sure some pros are fuckin douche bags but the world is filled with douche bags. and if people talk shit to you, just flex your nuts and punch them in their shit.

what i mean by comp is between people about who has the best bike who is clean who is sketch shit like that

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

1/5/2010 3:06 PM

BLACKBURN wrote:

what i mean by comp is between people about who has the best bike who is clean who is sketch shit like that

well those are douche bag tendencies, thats not what riding is about so fuck people who think that way, simple as that.

|

1/5/2010 3:16 PM

now its justt a game or a way to make money

It's every riders dream to being "stunting two wheelers for stacks"

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

1/5/2010 3:19 PM

Liam163 wrote:

now its justt a game or a way to make money

It's every riders dream to being "stunting two wheelers for stacks"

not me

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

1/5/2010 3:29 PM

HyPhy wrote:

this

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

BMXFU

Loading Haters
█████████████ 99%
Complete

1/5/2010 3:35 PM

true... but did you have to post 2 threads about it?

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010