And I ride for my niggas

7/5/2009 3:11 PM

ya cuz then there will almost always be at least one on if all of them are mods

|

i done did got a federal now

7/5/2009 3:17 PM

kinkroc08 wrote:

ya cuz then there will almost always be at least one on if all of them are mods

exactly cause annoying kids they do their im gonna post the same topic for 18 pages do it at night

|

Boxman for President

7/5/2009 6:03 PM

i won!? =) sweet take it to losey

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/5/2009 6:06 PM

whos gonna tell him?

|

Boxman for President

7/5/2009 6:07 PM

abod all the way

|

7/5/2009 6:09 PM

have somebody thats not a canadite to mod, like bikes r cool, or i ride fit. to email losey about all of us being mods. 2funny4u is on tcub more than anything...

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/5/2009 6:11 PM

honestly i think dave should of won
no offense to abod justridebmx or ressler
its just i think he is more helpful and knows what the fuck hes talkin about

|

my anaconda dont want none enless you got buns hun

Go deep hairy weasle

7/5/2009 6:11 PM

abod wrote:

i won!? =) sweet take it to losey

I VOTED FOR YA

|

7/5/2009 6:13 PM

Joedarr33 wrote:

i agree, but if there were 5 mods all the bullshit would be deleted faster than how long it takes 2funny4u

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/5/2009 6:14 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

have somebody thats not a canadite to mod, like bikes r cool, or i ride fit. to email losey about all of us being mods. 2funny4u is on tcub more than anything...

thats the way to get shit done. that way its nonbiased, but it needs to be a professional email, not "yo losey a bunch of want a new mod cuz 2funny4u sux. we want blank, blank, and blank to run the show". he wont take us seriously if whoever emails him sounds like a dumbass...

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

7/5/2009 6:15 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

i agree, but if there were 5 mods all the bullshit would be deleted faster than how long it takes 2funny4u

you mean never?

|

7/5/2009 6:15 PM

Joedarr33 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

you mean never?

thats what i was implying

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/5/2009 6:33 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

thats the way to get shit done. that way its nonbiased, but it needs to be a professional email, not "yo losey a bunch of want a new mod cuz 2funny4u sux. we want blank, blank, and blank to run the show". he wont take us seriously if whoever emails him sounds like a dumbass...

you send the email. i think thats what would be best.

or at least write it and have someone send it to him.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/5/2009 6:35 PM

it should go something like this:

Dear Losey,
"I ______ love vital and are concerned on the way the other mod, 2funny4u, is doing the job. ______ _______ and ______ should mod because having more mods will delete all the bad posts/spam."

yada yada yada

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/5/2009 6:37 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

abod wrote:

why me?

|

7/5/2009 6:39 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

abod wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

why me?

well based on the poeple who have posted here, ur the most mature. but as long as its not like how u said above, it should be okay

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/5/2009 6:41 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

well based on the poeple who have posted here, ur the most mature. but as long as its not like how u said above, it should be okay

k, i'll shoot him an email and we'll see what happens.

|

7/5/2009 6:42 PM

ILL DO IT GIVE ME THE EMAIL

|

7/5/2009 6:44 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

why me?

JustRideBMX wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

k, i'll shoot him an email and we'll see what happens.

okay let us know what happens =]

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/5/2009 6:48 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

or alexnjbmx.

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

7/5/2009 6:54 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

or alexnjbmx.

go ahead, give him an email

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/5/2009 6:57 PM

i sent him this...

Hey Mark,
Its David, the guy from Cary who was trying to get bikes into Marsh Creek a few months back.

A large number of forum users have recently expressed their distaste with the way the forum is being moderated. There was a time at which Chase (2funny4u) was doing a good job at being the moderator of the forum but in the past two months or so the performance of his duties and his lack of care or sense of responsibility has dwindled away to nothing. He is barely ever on this forum anymore, and when he does pay us a visit or there is a problem he fails to do anything about it. There was one point where some forum members were blatantly spamming the boards for their own entertainment (15-20 pages of reposting the same thread), and generally ruining the forums for the other regular members of the Vital BMX community, 2funny4u neither cared, nor acted to fix the problem and the rest of us payed for it. He has also expressed his disinterest in properly moderating the forums in the past since he became a member of thecomeupboard.com and once again the regular users of the Vital BMX forums pay the price. He also fails to make use of stickies even when asked repeatedly by forum members to make things easier to find and take advantage of. The only time he has used a sticky recently was "on accident" on a thread which didnt pertain to BMX and it was left stickied for almost two weeks because he was to lazy to fix it.

Over the past week there have been several threads pertaining to the selection of new moderators for our forums and the general consensus has been narrowed down to five of the forum regulars, they are:
Dave Lawerence
JustRideBMX
Ressler711
ABod
and Myself, ridebmxnc.

The five of us are on the forums a good amount of time every day and feel (as well as our peers) that we could handle moderating this forum in a productive and responsible manner. I hope this can get the ball rolling to improve the forums here on Vital BMX.

Thank you for your time,
Sincerely,
David Boyd

|

7/5/2009 6:58 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

or alexnjbmx.

JustRideBMX wrote:

nah. im just joking. i have the knowledge about bikes and parts and how everything works but i dont want to be a mod. anyway i have 466 posts.hahaha

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)

7/5/2009 6:59 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

i sent him this...

Hey Mark,
Its David, the guy from Cary who was trying to get bikes into Marsh Creek a few months back.

A large number of forum users have recently expressed their distaste with the way the forum is being moderated. There was a time at which Chase (2funny4u) was doing a good job at being the moderator of the forum but in the past two months or so the performance of his duties and his lack of care or sense of responsibility has dwindled away to nothing. He is barely ever on this forum anymore, and when he does pay us a visit or there is a problem he fails to do anything about it. There was one point where some forum members were blatantly spamming the boards for their own entertainment (15-20 pages of reposting the same thread), and generally ruining the forums for the other regular members of the Vital BMX community, 2funny4u neither cared, nor acted to fix the problem and the rest of us payed for it. He has also expressed his disinterest in properly moderating the forums in the past since he became a member of thecomeupboard.com and once again the regular users of the Vital BMX forums pay the price. He also fails to make use of stickies even when asked repeatedly by forum members to make things easier to find and take advantage of. The only time he has used a sticky recently was "on accident" on a thread which didnt pertain to BMX and it was left stickied for almost two weeks because he was to lazy to fix it.

Over the past week there have been several threads pertaining to the selection of new moderators for our forums and the general consensus has been narrowed down to five of the forum regulars, they are:
Dave Lawerence
JustRideBMX
Ressler711
ABod
and Myself, ridebmxnc.

The five of us are on the forums a good amount of time every day and feel (as well as our peers) that we could handle moderating this forum in a productive and responsible manner. I hope this can get the ball rolling to improve the forums here on Vital BMX.

Thank you for your time,
Sincerely,
David Boyd

dave, that was great. hopefully he will consider this as a professional way to address the manner and take action

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/5/2009 7:00 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

i sent him this...

Hey Mark,

Dave Lawerence
JustRideBMX
Ressler711
ABod
and Myself, ridebmxnc.

Thank you for your time,
Sincerely,
David Boyd

your the man!

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

ridebmxnc wrote:

i sent him this...

Hey Mark,

Dave Lawerence
JustRideBMX
Ressler711
ABod
and Myself, ridebmxnc.

Thank you for your time,
Sincerely,
David Boyd

very professional. nice job. hope it works

|

alexnjbmx wrote:

or alexnjbmx.

JustRideBMX wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

nah. im just joking. i have the knowledge about bikes and parts and how everything works but i dont want to be a mod. anyway i have 466 posts.hahaha

really though, give him a email telling him about how we want: abod, me, dave, hucker dave, and resssler to be mods

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/5/2009 7:05 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

i sent him this...

Hey Mark,

Dave Lawerence
JustRideBMX
Ressler711
ABod
and Myself, ridebmxnc.

Thank you for your time,
Sincerely,
David Boyd

dave that is perfect

|