jersey barriers?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/9/2011 6:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/9/2011 6:31 PM

came accross this when i was cruising the streets today before it snowed, couldnt really think of anything to do on it. i wallrode little over half of it, bunnyhopped over it, and was trying to wallride to front tire over crank stall to hop back in but fell and dented my bars and got mad and left. any ideas for stuffs to do on this?

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

1/9/2011 6:30 PM

I could never wall ride those, probably because I can just hop strait over it.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/9/2011 6:30 PM

grind them fun

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

1/9/2011 6:32 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

grind them fun

its like to jagged to grind, and i dont want to waste a bunch of wax on it bacause dont know how long it will be here

|

1/9/2011 6:32 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

grind them fun

this and thats fuckin sick!

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

1/9/2011 6:33 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

grind them fun

collin86 wrote:

its like to jagged to grind, and i dont want to waste a bunch of wax on it bacause dont know how long it will be here

Get two used candles, and a couple crayons, cut them up and put them into a aluminum can, put it over the stove, let it melt all the way, then turn off the stove, let it cool, then pull it out of the can and you are good to go.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/9/2011 6:35 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

grind them fun

collin86 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Get two used candles, and a couple crayons, cut them up and put them into a aluminum can, put it over the stove, let it melt all the way, then turn off the stove, let it cool, then pull it out of the can and you are good to go.

make a vid if you do that'll be dope wink

|

1/9/2011 6:36 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

grind them fun

collin86 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

i would if it wasnt snowing but, you should do a tutorial on how to do this. now.

|

1/9/2011 6:37 PM

collin86 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

getskyhigh wrote:

MEH! Maybe Tuesday!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/9/2011 6:38 PM

collin86 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

collin86 wrote:

i would if it wasnt snowing but, you should do a tutorial on how to do this. now.

What does snow have to do with you making a candle wax?

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

shut up and go grind it

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

JustRideBMX wrote:

getskyhigh wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

MEH! Maybe Tuesday!

that'll be DOPE and do shout out for me hahahah tongue smile w00t laughing silly grin cheerful cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool smile cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

|

1/9/2011 6:41 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

collin86 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

What does snow have to do with you making a candle wax?

im not gonna make wax if its snowing and i cant even ride. and im not even running pegs atm

|

1/9/2011 6:44 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

MEH! Maybe Tuesday!

getskyhigh wrote:

that'll be DOPE and do shout out for me hahahah tongue smile w00t laughing silly grin cheerful cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool smile cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

but ill have you know that it WILL be moved to the how to section. whether you like it or not young sir!

|

1/10/2011 2:00 PM

Footplants?
Nose bonks?
Ice picks?

|