just another reason to hate skaters

Related:
Create New Tag

5/18/2013 6:16 PM

so my local park had been closed for almost a month, I was told it was because a skater dropped in to the bowl while my friend chris was riding it and they crashed and the skater broke his arm and it was closed for safety precautions

today we went to film some riding and we were told to leave because the skaters petitioned bmx out of the park, what I don't get is how the hell are they gonna petition out bmx when it was the skaters fault in the first place that BS!

I don't ride park so I don't really care but that was like the last place they could ride without getting harassed by the cops and getting tickets, so it sucks for all the guy who do ride there

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/18/2013 6:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2013 6:20 PM

Damn that sucks man, petition that SHIT to bring bmx back!

|

Summer rustles my jimmies (:

5/18/2013 6:24 PM

thats messed up were not aloud at our park technically but no one supports that rule. if we got kicked from ur park i would freak out

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/18/2013 6:30 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

thats messed up were not aloud at our park technically but no one supports that rule. if we got kicked from ur park i would freak out

the only problem with our park is that they have people that work at the park sitting their now that wont let you go in, that and the skaters are little cunt that will go to the police station down the street and tell them

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/18/2013 6:43 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

the only problem with our park is that they have people that work at the park sitting their now that wont let you go in, that and the skaters are little cunt that will go to the police station down the street and tell them

that blows im sorry bro our park is all out door and never attended

|

Save a tree

5/18/2013 7:42 PM

wow i feel your pain.. there is an amazing skatepark that the cops kick bikers out of that i go to all the time, its awful and i think that is possibly one of the world's dumbest rules. i would personally shove one of my pegs up the person who made that a rule's ass and beat them in the face with my bike because they shouldnt be enforcing such a terrible law.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/18/2013 8:18 PM

does anyone have a vid of the crash? if so you can use it to get back in. or witnesses. that will work too

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/18/2013 8:20 PM

It's the skaters stupidity for dropping in when the other guy was in the bowl. Wtf.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/18/2013 8:23 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

It's the skaters stupidity for dropping in when the other guy was in the bowl. Wtf.

true!

|

Save a tree

5/18/2013 8:24 PM

I will never understand why most parks do not allow bikes. All that does is force BMXers to break the rules or ride other places that other people would rather have them ride less than in the parks. Makes NO sense.

|

I don't ride a BMX bike to look cool to others, I do it because it's fun and never do I think "Boy I sure am cool on my BMX bike."
- Capt. Nemo

5/18/2013 8:30 PM

iamtim wrote:

I will never understand why most parks do not allow bikes. All that does is force BMXers to break the rules or ride other places that other people would rather have them ride less than in the parks. Makes NO sense.

This. There is a nice indoor park close to me and doesn't allow bikes. Kinda gay.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/18/2013 8:35 PM

tomdon wrote:

does anyone have a vid of the crash? if so you can use it to get back in. or witnesses. that will work too

No one had a video but all the riders that were there kept telling them it was the skaters fault but when its like 9 riders and 20 skaters it doesnt really matter

|

Murica bike check

5/18/2013 8:40 PM

tomdon wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

No one had a video but all the riders that were there kept telling them it was the skaters fault but when its like 9 riders and 20 skaters it doesnt really matter

forget the numbers. petition it and if necessary, take it to court. whats happening is a crock of shit.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/18/2013 8:45 PM

His mommy probs complained. The skater himself isn't to blame for everything. But once theres a petition up in the air to ban bikes you can bet your ass those skaters will sign the shit out of it. Most here would sign a petition to ban scooters at their local park too, if they had the chance. So I'm not blaming every skater on the face of the planet.

Over here, those fuckers petitioned us out of Etnies skate park because of peg damage. So I know how it feels.. I don't think you have much of a chance of changing the rules back now. It's way too soon for them to reconsider. Not with soccer mom's mouth open.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/18/2013 9:31 PM

gonna have to destroy the park

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

5/19/2013 7:33 AM

sue for discrimination or get all the bikers together with sledge hammers and go fucked that park up

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

5/19/2013 7:40 AM

they should make a plastic pegs rule or some shit but people would just run metals anyways. if that happened to me i would just learn to skate. i already skate but i suck and riding park on a board i just dont like the way the parks feel on a board

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

5/19/2013 2:01 PM

Sounds like plain ass bull shit to me.
I don't get the hate between two sports that pretty much use the same terrain and are both discriminated by society in general.
They should stand up against this shit together.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/19/2013 4:10 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

sue for discrimination or get all the bikers together with sledge hammers and go fucked that park up

I don't really want to go a destroy the park as much fun as it sounds hahaha

what makes the shit worse it that me and a couple of my friends actually helped build the park (it was community service but still counts haha)

|

Murica bike check