just my luck

Related:
Create New Tag

8/7/2014 8:47 PM

so i went to meet up with this dude in south philly which is about a hour away from me on the high way, anyway i get the wheels and my friend knew him so i got kinda distracted and didnt notice till i got home that ut was lhd.... i knew its was 11t and was planning on getting a 8t for it, so i cant use the wheel now cause i grind left dont have left compatible drive cranks nor do they come off with ease at all and dont have a chain breaker so i paid $40 for a whole wheel set but cant use the wheel i needed the most (backwheel) im really mad so now i need to trade it and not alot of people around me ride. FUCK

|

8/7/2014 8:50 PM

$40 for two wheels!? Hell yeah!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/7/2014 8:54 PM

right? its a macneil swagger rear hub to a alienation 440 rim with tube and some fit tire but it was beat so i threw that and the fronts a primo series 7 rim to stock primo hub with tube and a animal glh tire and two junky random pegs lol butyet the back wheel is useless to me i need a 9t rhd wheel sealed to

|

8/7/2014 9:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/7/2014 9:30 PM

I don't get people who use I can't grind on my sprocket side as an excuse were not in the days of 44 tooth sprockets anymore just get a lhd crank arm

|

8/7/2014 9:31 PM

$40 is a good deal just for the front

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/7/2014 9:32 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I don't get people who use I can't grind on my sprocket side as an excuse were not in the days of 44 tooth sprockets anymore just get a lhd crank arm

This. I can remember when we were all riding flip flop hubs that were only RHD and we would still grind and not bitch about it. Also OP you got two wheels for $40. Thats amazing even for just one wheel. And just get a DSG and run 4 pegs

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

8/7/2014 9:34 PM

eskimojay wrote:

44T? What about the days of 18-58 ahahha Best things ever for a sprocket stall ahhaha

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

8/8/2014 5:28 AM

eskimojay wrote:

straight up true as fuck. in 2000 i had a 45 tooth sprocket and i have always done sprocket side grinds. nobody back in the day ever questioned thier sprocket size or doing sprocket side grinds and i still dont to this day.

|

i ride to stay young

8/8/2014 12:15 PM

eskimojay wrote:

urebmx wrote:

straight up true as fuck. in 2000 i had a 45 tooth sprocket and i have always done sprocket side grinds. nobody back in the day ever questioned thier sprocket size or doing sprocket side grinds and i still dont to this day.

I did straight up SPROCKET GRINDS back in the day. Slid down ledges on my chain, sprocket and back pedal.

Ahhh the good ole days.

Of course my chain was bigger and thicker then.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/9/2014 7:52 AM

Bring back 45-16 gearing

|

It’s all bmx

8/9/2014 8:00 AM

But if we have any gearing even close to 36-13 there will be no room for a short backend And a huge tyre, we cant have that, fashion over a silky smooth ride right?

|

8/9/2014 8:50 AM

Mychaylo wrote:

But if we have any gearing even close to 36-13 there will be no room for a short backend And a huge tyre, we cant have that, fashion over a silky smooth ride right?

Sure there will. Just gotta adjust the chainstays.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/9/2014 10:16 AM

Mychaylo wrote:

36/13? Why not add a little speed into the equation and lets roll 36/11

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/9/2014 2:27 PM

If bikes got shddenly pushed back to bikes of 2000 I'm pretty sure half of bmx would quit

|

8/9/2014 2:59 PM

eskimojay wrote:

If bikes got shddenly pushed back to bikes of 2000 I'm pretty sure half of bmx would quit

I'd be stoked haha

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura