cult leader bars.
chase hawk grips.
eclat sean burns stem.
demo momentum 2.20 for rear.
fit faf 2.25 for front.
sputnic headset.
eclat surge pc pedals in blue because that's all they had :/
and a kmc heavy chain for a spare.

idk if the momentum is gonna fit in the back but if it doesn't ill just trade it for one that does or keep mine i have now on.

and, i've never had folding tires i heard they can fall off? i would've gotten regular but i figured i'd try foldings out.

the stem was so badly overpriced but i snapped my old one clean off and had the money so i just decided fuck it i'm gettin it.

oh, and how're the bars i heard they can snap where the grips are?

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

6/11/2011 10:40 AM

ask the questions BEFORE you buy

|

refs:JakeSalbert whirls32 BEASTASSDICKwink bobPA tony larson bmx brentrides
fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"
first member of the fortnight EVERJULY 1ST -14TH

6/11/2011 10:45 AM

gouldbmx wrote:

ask the questions BEFORE you buy

i just wanna know what to expect. i'm perfectly happy with what i ordered.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

6/11/2011 11:08 AM

grips are comfy as hell, but wear out quite fast, heard good things about that tyre, gettin the 2.35 for front soon, as for the bars - avoid, my mate dented the crossbar in his in like 2 weeks, my other mate done this

(at the end)
|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

6/11/2011 11:16 AM

good order. im going to be making an order soon.

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

6/11/2011 11:21 AM

Cjmdawg wrote:

good order. im going to be making an order soon.

facebook now ! how did it go wink

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

6/11/2011 12:04 PM

mccarthy04 wrote:

grips are comfy as hell, but wear out quite fast, heard good things about that tyre, gettin the 2.35 for front soon, as for the bars - avoid, my mate dented the crossbar in his in like 2 weeks, my other mate done this

(at the end)

i sent you a request on fb haha

|

6/11/2011 4:10 PM

mccarthy04 wrote:

(at the end)

Spenlard wrote:

yeah i accepted you bro haha

|

My Bicyclemachine.

6/11/2011 4:59 PM

all good choices.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/11/2011 5:05 PM

Yeah a mate of mine had that stem and he was absolutely raging that he clean snapped it in 2 weeks, maybe because he was dropping off a roof which also bent his pedals and dented his forks but i dunno haha!

Uhh yeah all looks decent i suppose.

|

6/11/2011 5:15 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Yeah a mate of mine had that stem and he was absolutely raging that he clean snapped it in 2 weeks, maybe because he was dropping off a roof which also bent his pedals and dented his forks but i dunno haha!

Uhh yeah all looks decent i suppose.

i just like the way toploads feel. but i don't like having alot of raise and i like the look of 8.5 bars better.
and i ride smooth as fuck besides dropping off stuff.how i broke my stuff was i hit the quarterpipe at our local park and went way up over the coping and realized i went way off it and somehow landed on my bike but the stem snapped clean off and the bars flew out of my hand and bent waaay back.

|

6/12/2011 3:43 PM

Are you rich or something??? because it seems like you are always getting new stuff...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

6/12/2011 3:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/12/2011 3:56 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

Are you rich or something??? because it seems like you are always getting new stuff...

Yes I am Bill Gates.
no, but forreal i usually don't get any new parts. last time i bought new parts would be january because my cranks snapped.

|

6/12/2011 4:33 PM

Oh..... It seems like you order stuff a bunch.... which i dont care i was just wondering

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

6/12/2011 9:56 PM

mccarthy04 wrote:

(at the end)

Spenlard wrote:

omg.......

|

Refs: 14
bstick (cranks), Ftkallday (xbox), Brenden1207 (xbox live), Brokenbmx (cranks), jb07 (stem)
TCbmx (hubs), Wolfen (hub), William_Cespedes (cranks), SuperstarDK (wheelset) x2
Blizzbikes (Forks+Freecoaster) k1ng (bars), Spikez5 (chain+sprocket+bb), Evil1_4real (Frame)
J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

6/12/2011 11:10 PM

mccarthy04 wrote:

(at the end)

Spenlard wrote:

xBikeaholic wrote:

omg.......

PLEASE EDIT THIS FUCKING VIDEO OUT!

|