just thinkin

Related:
Create New Tag

4/20/2010 12:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/20/2010 12:52 PM

i have the reverse hub and it bends the spacers all the time and there 6 bucks for 3 so i was wondering if the astern internals will fit the reverse shell

|

Refs. Harry 95/ BLRBMX/ WTP 4 ever/C@RT3R

4/20/2010 12:57 PM

yeah it will. i don't run any spacers besides the hat one because i bend the spacers too. most likely you are using too much pedal pressure to ride. learn to use high slack then switch to more spacers. you can also try to find steel spacers that match the size of the aluminum ones.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

4/20/2010 1:00 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

yeah it will. i don't run any spacers besides the hat one because i bend the spacers too. most likely you are using too much pedal pressure to ride. learn to use high slack then switch to more spacers. you can also try to find steel spacers that match the size of the aluminum ones.

i run 1 spacer with the tophat i try not to use to much pressure but im ridin street i mite just make a steel one idk

|

4/20/2010 1:02 PM

i tend to not use pressure with any of my tricks.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

4/20/2010 1:04 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

i tend to not use pressure with any of my tricks.

i like to go fast i dont know that its the tricks its the hard pedals between them in lines to keep the speed i like idk i like the coaster but cassette is alot more practical

|