khe tire problem...PLZ HELP

Related:
Create New Tag

11/19/2009 6:01 PM

ok so i have a khe tire 2.15 and the last time i rode it was when my dad had toook my bike away because when i got my bike back it had a flat in the front were the khe tire is so then i bought a tube and when i filled it with 80 psi it poped and then i bought another tube and i filled it with 70 and then later it pops.....i noticed this weird thing on the side....hard to explain it like goes in

|

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

11/19/2009 6:03 PM

no entendí nada

|

11/19/2009 6:04 PM

Gabriel Jiménez wrote:

no entendí nada

perdon

que no entendiste

|

11/19/2009 6:04 PM

Maybe a nipple is poking through the rim strip and popping your tube?

All I can really think of.

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

11/19/2009 6:05 PM

Wait, is there an abnormality in the wall of your tire? Like, a bump or rough spot or something? Check the inside of your tire for rough spots and the like, also check your rim to see if a nip is poking thru.

|

FTW!

11/19/2009 6:07 PM

Nada, no me gusta khe bicyclete
Si, Tengo una khe bicyclete tire 2.15 front

HAHA- i dont really know spanish but idk i have a khe on my front and had no problems with it soo idk

|

REFS- purplerain814, robamullen, TommyBoy, letsride123

11/19/2009 6:08 PM

imchrisperez wrote:

Wait, is there an abnormality in the wall of your tire? Like, a bump or rough spot or something? Check the inside of your tire for rough spots and the like, also check your rim to see if a nip is poking thru.

no its not the nipples......um yeah the tire has like a bump were the bead goes.....

|

11/19/2009 6:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/19/2009 6:10 PM

imchrisperez wrote:

gotta be one of these..

|

team fatcats fer life.

11/19/2009 6:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/19/2009 6:10 PM

imchrisperez wrote:

sweeeetttt double posttttttt...lovelyyy

|

team fatcats fer life.

11/19/2009 6:10 PM

Gabriel Jiménez wrote:

no entendí nada

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

perdon

que no entendiste

te refieres a una especie de pelota o bomba que se le hace a las llantas que parece que se le va a salir el neumatico??

|

11/19/2009 6:14 PM

Gabriel Jiménez wrote:

no entendí nada

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

perdon

que no entendiste

Gabriel Jiménez wrote:

te refieres a una especie de pelota o bomba que se le hace a las llantas que parece que se le va a salir el neumatico??

dude u lost me

|

11/19/2009 6:15 PM

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

perdon

que no entendiste

Gabriel Jiménez wrote:

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

dude u lost me

never mind
i really don`t understand wath you`re asking

|

11/19/2009 6:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/19/2009 6:24 PM

|

11/19/2009 7:04 PM

I think you blew out your tire dude.

|

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

11/19/2009 7:05 PM

soak it in gasoline it will relese the stress then holda match up to it and the chemical reaction should fix it

|

ref(s): evenwest94

11/19/2009 7:07 PM

Gabriel Jiménez wrote:

no entendí nada

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

perdon

que no entendiste

VATOS LOCOS 4 EVER ESSAY PURO BROWN PIRDE ALL DAY MOTHER FUCKER MI VIDA LOCA ESSAY PUR VIDA ESSAY lol

|

11/19/2009 7:07 PM

Get a new tire, man. That thing is D-E-D.

|

FTW!

11/19/2009 7:08 PM

Gabriel Jiménez wrote:

no entendí nada

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

perdon

que no entendiste

PANCHO16 wrote:

VATOS LOCOS 4 EVER ESSAY PURO BROWN PIRDE ALL DAY MOTHER FUCKER MI VIDA LOCA ESSAY PUR VIDA ESSAY lol

You ignorant, intolerant fool. He's Costa Rican, lives there. Way to make an ass out of yourself. Pancho.

|

FTW!

11/19/2009 7:09 PM

KiNk^RidEr wrote: http://www.vitalbmx.com/...1569/KiNkRidEr,26868

this is what it has

kinkyfit7777 wrote:

soak it in gasoline it will relese the stress then holda match up to it and the chemical reaction should fix it

hahahhahahaha

|

11/19/2009 7:10 PM

oh and sheck the inside of your tire for like a thorn.
even though it may sound obvious alot of people forget to do it

|

11/19/2009 7:12 PM

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

perdon

que no entendiste

PANCHO16 wrote:

imchrisperez wrote:

You ignorant, intolerant fool. He's Costa Rican, lives there. Way to make an ass out of yourself. Pancho.

ey homie we all the same

|

11/19/2009 7:13 PM

Gabriel Jiménez wrote:

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

dude u lost me

Gabriel Jiménez wrote:

never mind
i really don`t understand wath you`re asking

Quiere ser que paso con el neumatico. La llanta esta bien. digo que el neumatico esta muerto... lo siento, no practica mi espanol mas y soy muuuuuyyyyy horible.

|

FTW!

11/19/2009 7:13 PM

PANCHO16 wrote:

imchrisperez wrote:

PANCHO16 wrote:

ey homie we all the same

Yeah, but when you address a native speaker with stuff like that, it just makes you seem like a dick, y'know?

For the record, I'm half Cuban.

|

FTW!

11/19/2009 7:14 PM

Gabriel Jiménez wrote:

english or gtfo... nobody understands you

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

11/19/2009 7:16 PM

sometimes how people read stuff u know u never type to make it sound bad but someone reads it the worng way it turns out bad like this lol

|

11/19/2009 7:18 PM

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

perdon

que no entendiste

Gabriel Jiménez wrote:

cschmall wrote:

english or gtfo... nobody understands you

FUCK U i understand him along with a few others ur just stupid for not taking a spanish class

|

11/19/2009 7:22 PM

PANCHO16 wrote:

sometimes how people read stuff u know u never type to make it sound bad but someone reads it the worng way it turns out bad like this lol

Touche.

But still, sometimes things are typed with contempt. Just wanted to make sure this wasn't you. smile

And cschmall, don't be so intolerant. Maybe there aren't any good South American BMX forums?

|

FTW!

11/19/2009 7:24 PM

PANCHO16 wrote:

imchrisperez wrote:

Touche.

But still, sometimes things are typed with contempt. Just wanted to make sure this wasn't you. smile

And cschmall, don't be so intolerant. Maybe there aren't any good South American BMX forums?

it was a quote from my fav movie of all time called blood in blood out and wat about south amercan bmx fourms?

|

11/19/2009 7:29 PM

PANCHO16 wrote:

imchrisperez wrote:

Touche.

PANCHO16 wrote:

it was a quote from my fav movie of all time called blood in blood out and wat about south amercan bmx fourms?

Never seen it. I was just saying that maybe there aren't any BMX forums that cater to the Spanish-speaking BMX community, which is why he's here. Speaking Spanish.

|

FTW!

11/19/2009 7:29 PM

PANCHO16 wrote:

FUCK U i understand him along with a few others ur just stupid for not taking a spanish class

You, please shut up, I go to tech and CAN'T take Spanish.

And Chrisperez, I know that but but if hes going to go onto a forum, he should at least speak the language that everyone else is speaking...

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010