kinda pissed

Related:
Create New Tag

4/10/2013 5:56 PM

went riding for 2 hours, got kicked out twice. one of the spots, it was the 3rd time the guy chased me out with his car. it's just fucking bullshit, going out for 2 hours and getting nothing done cuz some security people kick you out.

|

4/10/2013 6:10 PM

pics or it didnt happen

|

4/10/2013 6:11 PM

Theyre going to kick you out they dont want an injury on their property or damage to their property

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/10/2013 6:14 PM

greenbastard wrote:

pics or it didnt happen

lol why would i need pics to prove i got kicked out a spot?

|

4/10/2013 6:14 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Theyre going to kick you out they dont want an injury on their property or damage to their property

yea, the security guard was like, "if you get hurt, you're gonna want to sue the city."

|

4/10/2013 8:08 PM

Crying about it on here won't stop you from getting kicked out

Go ride some where else

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

4/10/2013 8:10 PM

wait. you're bitching cause you got kicked out of a spot 3 times within 2 hours? Am I reading this correctly? or was it 3 different spots?

if it was the first thing I said, then you're a retard for going back. don't ride places when they're open. wait until after they close or the business day is over.

|

4/10/2013 8:22 PM

Effting wrote:

Go ride some where else

jesus fuck, i was just a little pissed and wanted release it, no need to be an asshole

|

4/10/2013 8:23 PM

Shit sucks dude. I got kicked out of two in three hours the other day haha.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/10/2013 9:26 PM

Effting wrote:

Go ride some where else

sludgebmx wrote:

jesus fuck, i was just a little pissed and wanted release it, no need to be an asshole

I got this too, deal with it haha.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/11/2013 12:38 AM

When you get kicked out of a spot just leave and ride somewhere else, simple as that.

|

4/11/2013 3:07 AM

It's the routine.
If you get kicked out leave and go to some other place, come back when theres no one.
There is no need to complain about it on the Interwebz.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/11/2013 3:17 AM

pics or it didnt happen

|

4/11/2013 4:17 AM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

sludgebmx wrote:

yea, the security guard was like, "if you get hurt, you're gonna want to sue the city."

Did you get that from the Subrosa G.U.T.I trailer?

|

4/11/2013 9:35 AM

Go somewhere without security.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/11/2013 10:03 AM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

sludgebmx wrote:

brianoob wrote:

I can't wait for the Premier omg omg omg

|

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]
PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

4/11/2013 2:43 PM

PaViMo wrote:

I can't wait for the Premier omg omg omg

Trying to get a ride to go see it tomorrow

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

4/11/2013 2:50 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

sludgebmx wrote:

brianoob wrote:

haha no, the guy actually said that.

|

4/11/2013 2:57 PM

why do you listen?..... there fukin security guards they cant do shit

|

516-468-9424. jdizzle.domin@aol.com Refs: Snm AN1MAL, Chris12345(x2), TCbmx, scramhype,kevinburnett,dream(x2) tomdon, mgbmx666, handlebar-to-face

4/11/2013 3:01 PM

jared42069 wrote:

they can call the cops, but you're right, i always just bike away

|

4/11/2013 3:05 PM

jared42069 wrote:

sludgebmx wrote:

depends on the siuaton if there nice i usually just leave but if there assholes and staying pisses them off then its worth it thats how you get all the good security guard clips for edits hahah

|

516-468-9424. jdizzle.domin@aol.com Refs: Snm AN1MAL, Chris12345(x2), TCbmx, scramhype,kevinburnett,dream(x2) tomdon, mgbmx666, handlebar-to-face

4/11/2013 3:44 PM

ignore it. you could ask if you ride there for a few minutes. then leave. if they say no pull out an fiver it usually gets them.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

4/11/2013 3:51 PM

jared42069 wrote:

depends on the siuaton if there nice i usually just leave but if there assholes and staying pisses them off then its worth it ...more

This. Always leave if they're nice about it, if they come out and act like dickheads, then feel free to be a dick back haha. It's not very mature but fun

|

4/11/2013 10:28 PM

sludgebmx wrote:

jared42069 wrote:

depends on the siuaton if there nice i usually just leave but if there assholes and staying pisses them off then its worth it ...more

sundaybmxRR wrote:

This. Always leave if they're nice about it, if they come out and act like dickheads, then feel free to be a dick back haha. ...more

Yet you Sunday get pissy at me for me thread I posted? Ironic.

|

My Cult 2 Short

4/11/2013 10:33 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Which thread

|

4/11/2013 10:35 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

This. Always leave if they're nice about it, if they come out and act like dickheads, then feel free to be a dick back haha. ...more

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Which thread

Pretty sure it was you who started agreeing to the dickhead security guard who has a Vital account? My Mall Ledge = Ban in the bike checks section....I messed the placing of it.

|

My Cult 2 Short

4/11/2013 10:39 PM

Pretty sure it was you who started agreeing to the dickhead security guard who has a Vital account? My Mall Ledge = Ban in the ...more

I'm nowhere in this thread

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/Mall-ledge-1-year-ban,1280663

|

4/12/2013 9:14 AM

dude, its a part of riding, get over it... i used to get kicked out of everywhere all the time skating, i dont as much with biking because they just see us and think were passing through/dont feel like dealing with us anymore since they knew us for years

shit cops used to follow us from spot to spot to get us lol

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/12/2013 9:23 AM

You sound like that kid that buys slick tires and complains about slipping out. Your riding on private property, they have every constitutional righ to tell you to leave. Even be a dick head, especially if you have been told already to not ride there. You are the reason BMX looks bad. Be polite, say sorry, and leave. Let it cool down

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/12/2013 3:01 PM

future FBM wrote:

You sound like that kid that buys slick tires and complains about slipping out. Your riding on private property, they have ...more

I never argue, i leave if they ask me to. I just go back cuz it's a spot i really want to ride, but you're right. i probably won't be going back.

|