kink sexton 2 seat

Related:
Create New Tag

1/11/2014 10:45 AM

So I'm looking to buy a new seat since my shadow one ripped and I was looking at the sexton 2 seat and I really like it and im thinking about getting it.I was wondering if anyone has this seat and could tell me if its good and if you guys can post up a picture of the seat if you guys own one it would be great.Another thing that was bothering me was the color the ,the black looks as if its a really light black on the pictures or is it just me?

PS- I'm very picky about my bike tongue

|

1/11/2014 10:49 AM

Just get it

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

1/11/2014 12:00 PM

I know multiple people who had the v1 and it ripped super easy. Also not very comfy. Look into the Tree Ergo.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/11/2014 12:12 PM

I just saw it on danscomp and im not really digging it but thanks anyways

|

1/11/2014 12:36 PM

It's probaly the most popular seat to date on my opinion , plus I hate people who pay 60$ for a Tree Seat , I don't care how comfy it is , it's a seat

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/11/2014 12:42 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

It's probaly the most popular seat to date on my opinion , plus I hate people who pay 60$ for a Tree Seat , I don't care how comfy it is , it's a seat

Its $40.. which is only $5-10 more than any other good seat... lol. And comfiest of them all.
United Beacon is on sale and theyre perfect. I love mine. Its exactly like a Tree Ergo just without the Ergo shape. Literally the same materials. I like mine way more than the sextons.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/11/2014 1:13 PM

I have a fit barstool and its pretty confi too.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/11/2014 3:20 PM

I rip all my seats, if you do not rip a seat you are not riding hard enough

If you like it buy it. It is a seat.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

1/11/2014 3:57 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Its $40.. which is only $5-10 more than any other good seat... lol. And comfiest of them all.
United Beacon is on sale and theyre perfect. I love mine. Its exactly like a Tree Ergo just without the Ergo shape. Literally the same materials. I like mine way more than the sextons.

Oh alright. I know that it's like 60$ canadian without taxes or shipping , if not more. I don't really care about comfyness , as long as it's strong and looks good. You don't sit much , unless you are waiting for your turn to drop in.

Yah the beacon looks sick. I'm happy with my Amber seat. It's actually one of the best seats I've been on. Really durable , I'd get it again !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/11/2014 4:05 PM

Get a Tripod setup. Seriously. Lighter, yet much stiffer and stronger and the seat is in a better position. If you're worried about the angles, the lower angle is the EXACT same angle I was running my Tree Pivotal at.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital