kink sexton seat

Related:
Create New Tag

5/30/2013 4:03 PM

i got a kink sexton seat like 2 months ago and everyones saying theres is like a couch and mines like hard as a rock when i sit on it? i have a bony ass butt but i dont know if thats the issue. do i have to break the seat in?

|

check out my bike check and channel! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvYYlGifyUI

5/30/2013 4:16 PM

yes.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/30/2013 4:17 PM

absolutly

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

5/30/2013 4:19 PM

Mine was like that until i started catching seat on footplant tailwhips and can cans

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

5/30/2013 11:06 PM

SickDude wrote:

Mine was like that until i started catching seat on footplant tailwhips and can cans

so like kinda jump on it but in a way that it doesnt look weird or dumb?

|

check out my bike check and channel! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvYYlGifyUI

5/30/2013 11:13 PM

Just continue sitting on it.. gonna take some time to break in properly. Plus sickdude is a retard with a small peepee, so don't listen to him.. but be nice cuz he actually is retarded.

Or beat the fuck out of it with a sledge.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/31/2013 3:14 AM

SickDude wrote:

bro, is that your girl in your pic?

|

5/31/2013 5:36 AM

yea, i hit my seats with rubber mallets til they soft

|

Bruh

5/31/2013 6:16 AM

my sextons still pretty hard but its not uncomfortable. they slowly breakdown. from my experince the shadows and BSD's are the softest from the start.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/31/2013 7:36 AM

greenbastard wrote:

bro, is that your girl in your pic?

Fuck i wish. Im talking right now to some but i honestly don't want to get tied down for all of summer ya know what im sayin

|

I ride for my papou.

5/31/2013 7:38 AM

BMXism wrote:

Just continue sitting on it.. gonna take some time to break in properly. Plus sickdude is a retard with a small peepee, so don't listen to him.. but be nice cuz he actually is retarded.

Or beat the fuck out of it with a sledge.

Well i am not retarded but i do have a small pp. they dont call me milimeter peter for nothing

sad
And op just ride with it and maybe even cruise with your knee on the seat

|

I ride for my papou.