kink solace bars

Related:
Create New Tag

8/21/2014 1:04 AM

Anybody got any opinions, review's on these bars. ?
Help me out

|

8/21/2014 2:06 AM

They're good bars, but everyone's different some people weigh more, some people ride harder and others just slam down harder on their parts aka not landing properly.. So ya it all depends on the person but yes they are good bars, unless you have a problem with breaking bars then Id suggest something like the fiend bars

|

Bang Bang bmx

8/21/2014 4:39 AM

Im riding bone deth sean burns 4 piece bars they're holding up good real good , some dude offered to trade me. I wanted know how good they were

|

8/21/2014 7:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/21/2014 7:21 AM

Upsweep is low.... If i remember right. higher the upswep until about 4-5 is comfy. But yes all kink bars are good, ive had a few sets and all were great to me.
I'd say do what you want, theyre both good bars all about what you want.

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

8/21/2014 9:49 AM

Everyone who ran Kink bars in my area broke them in a matter of months. It was mostly Kink Lynx and Humans, but I wouldnt expect any of their other bars to be any better because of this. Atleast 10 people decided to get kink bars all within the same month or two and ended up barless a few months later. I would definitely keep your BDs.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

8/21/2014 10:24 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Everyone who ran Kink bars in my area broke them in a matter of months. It was mostly Kink Lynx and Humans, but I wouldnt ...more

Damn, Sounds like a bad bunch of batches or something. The only bars i never see bent/cracked here are kink bars,fit bars & verde cartel bars for some odd reason but, thats all people buy, but thats not saying other bars arent good, i would stick with your bone deths if i were you i think bds are solid too.

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

8/22/2014 1:35 AM

Alright thanks guys

|

8/22/2014 8:34 AM

I wouldn't trade bonedeth for kink , I have badger v3 bars and I love them but I wouldn't go for that

|