land

Related:
Create New Tag

4/28/2013 3:54 PM

i wanna try and lease some land like a half acre or so, to build a foam pit and a resi
i was wondering how to go abou doing this, and also if anyone knows an approximate price per month that would be great

side note me and a few friends would be splitting the bill if it is within budget

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

4/28/2013 4:02 PM

to lease land you should go to your cities land developing department (usually at the city haul), but as far as price I don't know it depends on prices in your area when I live its expensive as hell like 1200 for an acre, but where my dad lives he got 2 acres for about the same price but it was shitty land.

going to your city hall would probably be best to get the right info

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/28/2013 4:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/28/2013 4:07 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

to lease land you should go to your cities land developing department (usually at the city haul), but as far as price I don't know it depends on prices in your area when I live its expensive as hell like 1200 for an acre, but where my dad lives he got 2 acres for about the same price but it was shitty land.

going to your city hall would probably be best to get the right info

1200 a month for undeveloped?

|

4/28/2013 4:09 PM

i was hopeing to get like a half acre for like 300-400 a month lol looks like thats out of the picture

|

4/28/2013 4:17 PM

Purple bike wrote:

i was hopeing to get like a half acre for like 300-400 a month lol looks like thats out of the picture

you should still look and see though the land I was looking at was this plot of commercial space and I think it was so expensive just because of the location it was in a city they considered to be beach property

you can probably get a decent price on half an acre though

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/28/2013 4:19 PM

it really all depends on location

|

Murica bike check

4/28/2013 8:26 PM

i know its like 350 to build a boxjump but for a foam pit and to add resi im not sure go to this liknk below for ramps
http://www.plans4ramps.com/

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/28/2013 8:40 PM

You could ask a farmer near by to lease land from him. He may let you use enough for all that way in the corner for like 50 a month. But go to the city and try and get some shitty ass land. Foreclosure plots that have been demo'd are a good place

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/29/2013 8:49 AM

If you get some land build some Trails or a Mini Ramp. It will be much more fun.

|

4/29/2013 10:34 AM

You need to find the land-contact farmers and even realty companies. If you lease, you have to get the owners permission to do what you want with it. If you buy, you have more say, BUT you need to make sure the city ordinances are going to allow you to build things (also make sure you get any necessary permits). The city can shut you down if there is any ordinance not followed.

Pricing would be determined by who owns the land etc. and what the price you agree upon would be.

As far as cost on a foam pit, the cubes on average run about a buck apiece, so you would want about 15,000 of them (no joke, an indoor park that closed down near me had 14000 of them in a 4 foot deep pit that was 16 by 16 WITH a trampoline under the foam, it lasted 2 years before it needed to be replaced and it was an indoor setup.

Box jumps would be a couple hundred bucks on up depending on size.

Also, you would ABSOLUTELY want to fence it off if you don't want random jackasses messing with your stuff. Think of what goes down at local trails, now imagine owning the land and being responsible if some dumb kid gets hurt, or someone slings drugs from your land, or even when someone comes and lights it on fire. I would recommend a fence at the MINIMUM.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/29/2013 2:59 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

You need to find the land-contact farmers and even realty companies. If you lease, you have to get the owners permission to do what you want with it. If you buy, you have more say, BUT you need to make sure the city ordinances are going to allow you to build things (also make sure you get any necessary permits). The city can shut you down if there is any ordinance not followed.

Pricing would be determined by who owns the land etc. and what the price you agree upon would be.

As far as cost on a foam pit, the cubes on average run about a buck apiece, so you would want about 15,000 of them (no joke, an indoor park that closed down near me had 14000 of them in a 4 foot deep pit that was 16 by 16 WITH a trampoline under the foam, it lasted 2 years before it needed to be replaced and it was an indoor setup.

Box jumps would be a couple hundred bucks on up depending on size.

Also, you would ABSOLUTELY want to fence it off if you don't want random jackasses messing with your stuff. Think of what goes down at local trails, now imagine owning the land and being responsible if some dumb kid gets hurt, or someone slings drugs from your land, or even when someone comes and lights it on fire. I would recommend a fence at the MINIMUM.

thanks, very informative, im gonna start calling real estate agents in my area to see if there is any land in my price range up for rent/ lease whatever

|