My bike is almost double that

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/19/2015 3:25 PM

my thoughts exactly haha that dude is gonna be pissed someone stole his genius idea.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

11/19/2015 3:27 PM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

my thoughts exactly haha that dude is gonna be pissed someone stole his genius idea.

If OneEye touches that bike, does he enter the Matrix or does the world end?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/19/2015 3:32 PM

I don't see that holding up too well to 360 quad whips... Foam pit bike maybe

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/19/2015 3:38 PM

But in reality that bike would be really really fun. If the dude can cash roll, that's incredible to me. He does have a point, why would you WANT a heavy bike?

I think from an engineering point of view, that bike is really intriguing. the stresses and tendencies of that bike have to be bonkers. It's probably got so much flex it's insane. I would, however LOVE to take it for a spin. It's wild. I bet it came to about 5000$ too. I personally would never rationalize spending that much on a bike even though i love riding, I do NOT live at Woodward sadly so that would not be ideal. I need something that i could rely on repeatedly. Now, if i had money coming out of my ears and lived at a beautiful indoor skatepark and all the hook ups in the world, that would probably be my bike too.

Really, i'd love to know how long it takes to break anything. He has only been on it for 2 weeks he said in there so it's not really been put up to testing. I need to know if those wheels will taco or if the backend of the frame snaps off!! haha

i bet the forks or cranks are the first to go if something does happen to break. But it's his money and i could see that bike being an awesome thing.

I remember i got my aitken s3.5 down to like... 19 lbs once and it was too light and i couldn't do anything like barspins. Barspins are better on something more controllable. It's like going from a walmart skateboard to an actual decent board i guess, its almost too easy at first. You get used to it but its scary. I prefer my bike to be useable in the street.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/19/2015 4:24 PM

I had a 80's PK Ripper that weighed under 20 lbs
Rode it at the park, bike was to light. Couldn't keep the bike underneath me. My heavier bike was easier to control in the quarter pipes..

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

11/20/2015 1:45 AM

Heavy bike means more torque required to spin it , meaning you get a feel of your bike busting ass and you learn to huck shit . I know a little 18" homie who's 15-16 that could probably 7 that bike out of a quarter .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/20/2015 7:08 AM

Hop 720 double whips?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura