litewate plastic peg

Related:
Create New Tag

10/9/2019 11:56 AM

~i run steel in the back, pc in the front~
so i always ran gsport pleg and pleg2 at 4oz but i cant find any more sleeves
im looking at all the new pc pegs out there and they all seem to weigh as much as a steel peg

anyone have any suggestions on a new litewate pc peg?
1. litewate, like 5oz or less
2. 3/8ths so i dont have to worry about losing an adaptor
3. has been around a long time so replacement sleeves wont be discontinued right after buying the core *ahem pleg2 cough cough*

i saw these BSD Rude Tube LT peg
at 115g = 4oz
theyre 26bucks, anyone know anything about these pc pegs? do think they will continue making sleeves for a long time?

|

wallride a bus everyday

10/9/2019 12:27 PM

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

10/9/2019 2:19 PM

Hate to be that guy but it’s light weight

|

10/9/2019 9:34 PM

Yeah they’re good, the bsd sleeves are the best they slide good and they don’t crack, I ride the ones with steel cores for peg chinks and better grindability when the sleeves are fucked at some places (I ride them till the very end and alloy slides bad), yet I got one of the LT version on my oppo side on the back that I don’t chink and they’re crazy light, might get one for the oppo front too some day.

And if you really want to shave weight you could still do your own pleg by hacksawing half of it, even if I don’t really recommend it.
Speaking of longer sleeves than pegs, I got an xl sleeve on a regular front peg, it avoid getting the sides worn out when toothpicking some ledges.

|

10/9/2019 11:51 PM

I run 4 Rude Tube LT's and they're great. The sleeves are just the regular Rude Tube sleeves and the core itself is the lightweight part of the peg. I've been running them for a year and only just changing the sleeves

|

10/10/2019 9:52 AM

What a great post, francky, much more helpful than the post above

How long has this benny L peg been in production? i dont wanna buy the core and then bam! that was the last run of compatable sleeves they produced

|

wallride a bus everyday