little one pegs

Related:
Create New Tag

6/3/2013 7:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/3/2013 7:52 AM

hey can any one tell me the inside Diameter on little one plastic sleeves are plz

|

ride or die

6/3/2013 7:52 AM

I have no idea how the inside diameter is relevant to you. But I know for a fact they're one of the few pegs that works with a 19mm axle nut

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/3/2013 7:55 AM

im trying to fined out if they wood fit on some united 34 slim pegs as the shadow little ones are the same size

|

ride or die

6/3/2013 7:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/3/2013 8:01 AM

You're trying to put little ones pegs on united pegs? That makes no sense. If your asking if you can take off the united pegs and put shadows on instead then yes you can. If your asking about slicker sleeves I'm gonna say no. Those things suck. You're better off with animal or stolen sleeves. And the shadow sleeves are tapered to perfectly fit little ones so they're a bit of a pain on other pegs

|

6/3/2013 8:02 AM

Yea I ment the sticker sleeves so ok

|

ride or die

6/3/2013 11:22 AM

tomdon wrote:

You're trying to put little ones pegs on united pegs? That makes no sense. If your asking if you can take off the united pegs and put shadows on instead then yes you can. If your asking about slicker sleeves I'm gonna say no. Those things suck. You're better off with animal or stolen sleeves. And the shadow sleeves are tapered to perfectly fit little ones so they're a bit of a pain on other pegs

Why do they suck? I was considering trying out some for teh lolz.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

6/3/2013 11:28 AM

tomdon wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Why do they suck? I was considering trying out some for teh lolz.

They're really thin. I killed a set in a day on smooth ledges. I rode the silencer sleeves in rough ledges and they're into the second owner with life still left. And the fit wizard sleeves are supposed to be even thicker

|

6/3/2013 1:32 PM

tomdon wrote:

They're really thin. I killed a set in a day on smooth ledges. I rode the silencer sleeves in rough ledges and they're into the second owner with life still left. And the fit wizard sleeves are supposed to be even thicker

I see. I was going to get a set with my next order. Guess I'll just wait for the Fit sleeves.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

6/3/2013 8:22 PM

Ok so do any of you guy know of any sleeves that wood fit on my united 34 slim pegs

|

ride or die

6/3/2013 8:40 PM

blackrose wrote:

Ok so do any of you guy know of any sleeves that wood fit on my united 34 slim pegs

The Fit sleeves when they come out.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

6/3/2013 8:52 PM

Animal butcher , fit wizard when they come out, stolen silencer

|