little video from my phone

Related:
Create New Tag

3/27/2010 3:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:43 AM

the other people were trying to get other angles but their video was crappy, not to say this is much better
|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

3/27/2010 4:00 PM

nice, you got some hops lol

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

3/27/2010 4:03 PM

have you entered the contest?

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

3/27/2010 4:06 PM

pretty sweet! i remember back when i first hopped on a picnic table, i was soo happy, and now im doing bar high hops haha.
ohh and thanks a lot for the signature, itll help little by little.

|

If you're riding your bike to solely become sponsored one day, you're riding for all the wrong reasons.
As cliche as this is, having fun is the point!

3/27/2010 4:25 PM

catfish95 wrote:

yea, got 33 inches

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

3/27/2010 4:29 PM

orlandoBMXrider wrote:

pretty sweet! i remember back when i first hopped on a picnic table, i was soo happy, and now im doing bar high hops haha.

yea anytime

|

3/27/2010 5:25 PM

Man, I love going really fast at a picnic table and doing a nice 180 off. When you get super comfortable, set up just one of those tables and go twice as fast. It's a cool feeling.

As far as street goes around my town, that's all I've got. I sure as hell make the best of it though.

|

3/27/2010 5:26 PM

orlandoBMXrider wrote:

|

3/27/2010 5:28 PM

orlandoBMXrider wrote:

SEANimal757 wrote:

what contest??

|

If you're riding your bike to solely become sponsored one day, you're riding for all the wrong reasons.

3/27/2010 5:34 PM

orlandoBMXrider wrote:

SEANimal757 wrote:

orlandoBMXrider wrote:

what contest??

the hop contest. its a sticky so look at the top of hte page

|

crystal meth

3/27/2010 5:38 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

orlandoBMXrider wrote:

what contest??

Harry95 wrote:

ohh yea yea, im gonna check it out, ive been grounded from my bike for 3 weeks but im off tomorrow so ill see if i still got hops.

|

3/27/2010 5:43 PM

orlandoBMXrider wrote:

what contest??

Harry95 wrote:

orlandoBMXrider wrote:

ohh yea yea, im gonna check it out, ive been grounded from my bike for 3 weeks but im off tomorrow so ill see if i still got hops.

word nigga, word.
Im entering it to, i finished my bunny hop bar that I bought the wood for couple months ago today, and once my cranks come back from profile, im going to win

|

3/27/2010 10:18 PM

Harry95 wrote:

orlandoBMXrider wrote:

SEANimal757 wrote:

word nigga, word.
Im entering it to, i finished my bunny hop bar that I bought the wood for couple months ago today, and once my cranks come back from profile, im going to win

were you the one that broke profiles a while back?

|

3/27/2010 10:38 PM

Nice hop!

|

RIDE THE BIKE FOOL!!!!!!!!

3/27/2010 10:48 PM

Harry95 wrote:

orlandoBMXrider wrote:

SEANimal757 wrote:

word nigga, word.

im going to win me and u will at least finish in 1st 2nd or 3rd we both have hops

|