"STREET" all day, ere'day.

1/14/2016 1:05 AM

thats a sick park!

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

1/14/2016 1:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/14/2016 1:53 AM

Have a lot here but most fucking blow for how much they spend on them ... example a brand new 1.3 million dollar park is designed like shit while a roughly 300 000$ skatepark is 4 times the fun . Chuck Baileys is seen in a couple edits and that's a 900 000$ + skatepark and I refuse to ride it . Ledges flip you over the bars on double pegs and smiths , whole park isn't level , bowl is decent but I can't ride it , and it's in the most ghetto place in Surrey , we found a garbage bag of weed or something and a bunch of syringes in the middle of the bowl , also homeless people put tents up in the middle of it at night and a couple shit there so basically if you fall in the bowl you need to get that shit fucking sanitized asap or you're gonna have HIV or that scary shit

Photo

We have a lot of smaller parks that have a bunch of good locals , I like all the kids good and bad that come along , make friends with them all . Don't even need to ride , I just like that little community feeling you develope at a skatepark. I enjoy one with 2 main banks and a flat ledge setup . That's my comfort zone as well so I'm fairly happy with this park after riding it averagely for 3-4 years on and off .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/14/2016 2:17 AM

aussiebmxer wrote:

thats a sick park!

Thanks, but I don't go there too often even though it's near my home :{

There are are a lot of scary kids there, some of them look so thuggish or gangster that it makes me nervous...even though some think I'm cool I know they are saying that because I have many tattoos and not because they actually know me. Even my wife gets hit on by the teenage boys there when she's skating (although she is pretty so that is understandable).

The park itself though is pretty much always clean and it is free to the public.

|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.

1/14/2016 2:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/14/2016 6:53 PM

My local park

Just easier for me to link to photos of it. Technically no bikes but if you aren't a dickbag, the skaters aren't either. Plus I go when they aren't there.
|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/14/2016 6:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/14/2016 6:14 PM

|

"haha, did you steal that bike? hurhrhrurhurr" "no, fuck you thats just the brand."

1/14/2016 7:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/14/2016 7:13 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Have a lot here but most fucking blow for how much they spend on them ... example a brand new 1.3 million dollar park is ...more

You sound like such a dick complaining about a fucking skatepark. Where I lived in Maryland I had to drive at least an hour just to ride a "shitty" one. Realize how good you have it man.

Luckily down here in Florida there are a ton! Here is the closest one to me right now.

Photo

Photo

They also have a small half pipe and just built a wooden bowl that should be ready soon.

|

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

1/14/2016 7:30 PM

I also have 5 indoor parks within a few hours of driving, one is local to me (like 10-15 mins away), 2 others are around an hour apart (one northwest an hour, the other southeast an hour or so), and a couple getting to the 2-4 hour drive time.

I hit the 15 mins away one most because it is closest. Pretty small but fun. The next common is an hour southeast, maybe 1-2 times a year now. Used to be weekly sessions.

We had more here in MN (a MUST in winter) but they don't make it through summer well so they close down.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/14/2016 10:27 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I also have 5 indoor parks within a few hours of driving, one is local to me (like 10-15 mins away), 2 others are around an ...more

Must be nice

|

"haha, did you steal that bike? hurhrhrurhurr" "no, fuck you thats just the brand."

1/15/2016 12:14 AM

drop in is so sick. in australia we have 3 or so indoor parks and they are all over 4000kms away from me

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA