lol

Related:
Create New Tag

6/3/2009 8:34 PM

some kid thinks i posted a photoshopped pic, b/c i'm not like all the little scrawny teenage girl look alikes that ride bmx these days.

http://www.vitalbmx.com/photos/member/Tbog,18550/ridebmxnc,28546

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

6/3/2009 8:38 PM

Hahah! fuckn aye!

|

FI

6/3/2009 8:47 PM

hahaha

|

6/3/2009 8:49 PM

i guess i just dont post enough photos in the photo section. people arent used to seeing a normal sized person riding bmx in baggy clothes.

|

6/3/2009 8:52 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

i guess i just dont post enough photos in the photo section. people arent used to seeing a normal sized person riding bmx in baggy clothes.

True...

|

FI

6/3/2009 8:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/3/2009 8:52 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

haha im a big dude too so people automatically think i suck until i actually ride in front of them

|

6/3/2009 8:57 PM

kxrider14 wrote:

haha im a big dude too so people automatically think i suck until i actually ride in front of them

lol ya, to many scrawny emo kids in bmx these days...

|

6/3/2009 9:06 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

lol ya, to many scrawny emo kids in bmx these days...

|

6/3/2009 11:55 PM

Yea dude, normal sized people in bmx is becoming a thing of the past...and these new kids seem to thing that you have to be scrawny as hell and wear nothing but tight clothes to ride...

It is pretty funny that they tend to dress like that and whatnot to be different...yet they all start to look the same...

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura