lol at whiney scooter kids

Related:
Create New Tag

3/31/2010 3:01 PM

|

crystal meth

3/31/2010 3:08 PM

haha shit gave me a good laugh. i like how he bitched about them throwing footballs, that was kinda intense. funny, but intense.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

3/31/2010 3:09 PM

No different from the whiny kids on here.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

3/31/2010 3:10 PM

DUDE! no posting under the influence......i cant believe thats a rule! http://scooterresource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19637

|

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

3/31/2010 3:11 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

jess bmx hahaha. "im quitting because you guys made fun of me"

|

crystal meth

3/31/2010 3:11 PM

wow harry, after poking around on that site ( full homo of course) i now hate scooter kids even MORE!!! the fuck is wrong with me?

|

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

3/31/2010 3:12 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

DUDE! no posting under the influence......i cant believe thats a rule! http://scooterresource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19637

hahahahhaha

|

crystal meth

3/31/2010 3:13 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

wow harry, after poking around on that site ( full homo of course) i now hate scooter kids even MORE!!! the fuck is wrong with me?

hahahaha

|

crystal meth

3/31/2010 4:25 PM

It's funny how they're talking about emptying the biker's brake fluids so they crash.

|

3/31/2010 4:33 PM

Holy shit. i went looking in there, and scooter bars are like 60 bucks?! damn!

|

kobe bryant ready

3/31/2010 4:35 PM

spikez5 wrote:

Holy shit. i went looking in there, and scooter bars are like 60 bucks?! damn!

haha someone was selling their scooter for like $300 haahahahhaha

|

crystal meth

3/31/2010 4:37 PM

wow haha. i can't really hate on scooter riders cuz theres one in my town who's awesome and can backflip tailwhip. gotta respect that.

|

Keep Your Feet On The Pedals

Rep'in B-burg, C-burg, R-town

3/31/2010 4:40 PM

dk_sputnik_odyssey_animal wrote:

wow haha. i can't really hate on scooter riders cuz theres one in my town who's awesome and can backflip tailwhip. gotta respect that.

i don't respect that all. its sooo dumb that someone would spend that much time to be able to do stuff like that. like its kindof cool but its stupider than it is cool

|

crystal meth

3/31/2010 4:47 PM

Harry95 wrote:

i don't respect that all. its sooo dumb that someone would spend that much time to be able to do stuff like that. like its kindof cool but its stupider than it is cool

i'll never respect a scooter rider. never! you can do the biggest tailwhip, the biggest backflip whatever, whatever and at the end of the day you'll still never get any respect from Oprah. that sport is a kick in the face to all the years skateboarders and bmxer put in.

|

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

3/31/2010 4:49 PM

Harry95 wrote:

dave dynamite wrote:

i'll never respect a scooter rider. never! you can do the biggest tailwhip, the biggest backflip whatever, whatever and at the end of the day you'll still never get any respect from Oprah. that sport is a kick in the face to all the years skateboarders and bmxer put in.

Its a scooter.

|

kobe bryant ready

3/31/2010 4:49 PM

Harry95 wrote:

u should respect it. there is a kid at 2 rivers park that ive seen nigga can do like 6 tailwhips in a 360 off a jump its crazy and then like straight to a backflip. mad respect.

|

3/31/2010 4:51 PM

true... i respect him more than any skater. all of them are assholes and act like the own the fucking park. thats why us b-burg and c-burg riders move in packs.

|

Keep Your Feet On The Pedals

Rep'in B-burg, C-burg, R-town

3/31/2010 4:57 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

this

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

3/31/2010 7:05 PM

hump

|

crystal meth

3/31/2010 7:10 PM

scooters are ok when you cant ride but most scooter kids are like 10

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

3/31/2010 7:12 PM

hahahaha omg
the best part is where the guy recommends getting a knife

|

3/31/2010 7:13 PM

yaya2893 wrote:

they're good for going to 7-11 but thats it!

|

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

3/31/2010 7:15 PM

yaya2893 wrote:

dave dynamite wrote:

ya lol i ride it 2 the store if im going alone cuz i dont care if its gets stolen

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

3/31/2010 7:25 PM

they threw a mini foot ball at him and made him bleed lol

|

its always sunny in Arizona smile
== l)_.._(I==/__/ ====== pika pika
==(o^_^o)=Z__7=====
==("____")Z7=======
= =" == " =========
haters hate. get use to it .

ON 7/12/10 I GOT TO TALK TO AARON ROSS. I WILL ALL WAYS REMEMBER BEING THAT STOKED.

3/31/2010 7:56 PM

fukin pussy's, when shit like that happens you just godda go crazy and start screamin at them

|

4/1/2010 6:24 AM

yaya2893 wrote:

dave dynamite wrote:

yaya2893 wrote:

ya lol i ride it 2 the store if im going alone cuz i dont care if its gets stolen

i had one i rode it to walgreens sometimes but it broke sad

|

crystal meth

4/1/2010 6:27 AM

hey... that kid on tht forum sounds kinda familiar........ *cough cough jess bmx cough cough*

|

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=100000120996960

""""\___/""""

does this make my signature look fat?

4/1/2010 6:43 AM

dave dynamite wrote:

So is Moto X the same since they do 99% of the tricks we do yet they change the names? How about Mountain Biking? They do the same on larger bikes, is that a kick in the face?

You guys are being ignorant. Seriously. We already have issues with respect from the general public, and guess what? Scooter kids DON'T. Know why? Because scooter kids do not have ignorant "your shit is gay" attitudes. Best part is, several people on here in the past have said things almost exactly like that kid, and most others on here said the SAME THING those scoot dudes said.

Why not show respect to them, to gain theirs, to GET MORE PEOPLE TO GET MORE LEGAL SPOTS TO RIDE? Seriously, you guys are the reason there is such a damn gap between skaters, scooters, and us. You get it into your heads that what they do is "lame" or "gay" just like the ignorant riders that think "street is the ONLY way to ride." Let's use the mutual respect to gain places to go shred at. This country doesn't support the alternate/action sports well enough, and that is due to a lack of knowledge about it, and a lack of respect from the general public, because too many cocky fucks were assholes to the wrong people. Show respect to others and gain yours.

They too work their asses off to pull whatever trick they are trying, so when you take it down to the purest form, we are all the same, and we are all in it for one thing: FUN.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/1/2010 9:48 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

So is Moto X the same since they do 99% of the tricks we do yet they change the names? How about Mountain Biking? They do the same on larger bikes, is that a kick in the face?

You guys are being ignorant. Seriously. We already have issues with respect from the general public, and guess what? Scooter kids DON'T. Know why? Because scooter kids do not have ignorant "your shit is gay" attitudes. Best part is, several people on here in the past have said things almost exactly like that kid, and most others on here said the SAME THING those scoot dudes said.

Why not show respect to them, to gain theirs, to GET MORE PEOPLE TO GET MORE LEGAL SPOTS TO RIDE? Seriously, you guys are the reason there is such a damn gap between skaters, scooters, and us. You get it into your heads that what they do is "lame" or "gay" just like the ignorant riders that think "street is the ONLY way to ride." Let's use the mutual respect to gain places to go shred at. This country doesn't support the alternate/action sports well enough, and that is due to a lack of knowledge about it, and a lack of respect from the general public, because too many cocky fucks were assholes to the wrong people. Show respect to others and gain yours.

They too work their asses off to pull whatever trick they are trying, so when you take it down to the purest form, we are all the same, and we are all in it for one thing: FUN.

/thread

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
What's the deal honey bunnz? Y'all like pop tarts?
facebook
MOTW 7/5/10 - 7/11/10

4/1/2010 9:57 AM

wow......

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*