long island bike shop?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/22/2012 10:09 PM

I'm a little concerned, I ordered a hub from them Saturday night & still have not received it or a tracking number. it's been 4 days & they're located in New York, I'm located in Pennsylvania. I don't think it should take this long but that's just me and I'm quite impatient haha.

Are they usually just slow or what? If I don't receive it in the mail tomorrow I'm calling them.

|

2/23/2012 12:05 AM

... there was the holiday on monday and no shipping on sunday... they prolly didnt send it out the day you ordered it... so no need to be worried brah

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

2/23/2012 4:52 AM

They'll send you your shit, don't worry bro

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

2/23/2012 5:59 AM

yea dont worry about it youll get it

|

I Ride Bike's! ( :

2/23/2012 11:54 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

... there was the holiday on monday and no shipping on sunday... they prolly didnt send it out the day you ordered it... so no need to be worried brah

ahhhhh fuck I completely forgot about that! haha alright my bad, thanks everyone though

|

2/24/2012 10:04 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

ahhhhh fuck I completely forgot about that! haha alright my bad, thanks everyone though

not a problem man it happens, id be worried to if i forgot

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

2/25/2012 11:36 AM

my facial expression was like this when I realized monday was a holiday & it probably didn't even ship out until tuesday at the earliest.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

but I just received it in the mail when I got off work a little bit ago, pretty stoked!

|