long or short pegs

Related:
Create New Tag

1/4/2015 7:58 AM

What do you like more (bored)

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

1/4/2015 8:30 AM

Ran shadow litte ones for the longest time(4") and about a year ago I switched to fit og 112mm(4.4") and havent looked back. They are awesome. More rom to angle for spins out of grinds and lock into crooks. You should try longer pegs if you love grinds. I think anyone that grinds alot would love them

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

1/4/2015 10:10 AM

Short pegs. Like as minimal as possible. I don't grind like ever and I love wall rides so it just works better.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

1/4/2015 10:50 AM

I love my 4.5" linoG peg

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

1/4/2015 11:39 AM

Long pegs are nice for crooks, short are overall alright.
To be honest, pegs are pegs as long as they do the work I'm happy.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

1/4/2015 11:49 AM

4" in the rear so they dont fuck me up on wallrides and 4.5" in front so i have a little extra peg to rely on for smiths, over tooths, and tooth overs.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/4/2015 12:59 PM

Small length and large diametre, mid school looks while keeping out of wallrides.

|

1/4/2015 4:03 PM

I like longer pegs better. I ran short ones for forever and much rather ride long ones. If you are good at wallrides there are no problems. For plastics it doesnt matter as much but i still wish they were longer.

I prefer them to be long and metal. Just like my dick.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/4/2015 4:06 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I like longer pegs better. I ran short ones for forever and much rather ride long ones. If you are good at wallrides there are no problems. For plastics it doesnt matter as much but i still wish they were longer.

I prefer them to be long and metal. Just like my dick.

Haha dude, that is my new favorite quote.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

1/4/2015 4:13 PM

Long for maximum grinding area, and also easier peg chinks

|

1/4/2015 9:01 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Long for maximum grinding area, and also easier peg chinks