looksee, bike finished! and grip help ( jumbo thread )

Related:
Create New Tag

5/8/2011 3:57 PM

jumbo thread so i dont clog. got 3 taps dialled, flat 3s ( a few ) the odd crankslide, and my fakie manuals are getting there

i need new grips, i love my eclat chets but i need a new pair every 2 weeks. i want thin and long lasting grips, long too. if anyone says ODI il stab them, i also hate mushroom.

thirdly, here it is! if anyone wants to know what parts are what, please ask and leave a comment. iv put a part list up before so i dont want to bore u all again

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

5/8/2011 4:10 PM

Your bike looks so clean!
Maybe try Suelo Tubo grips. When I had them I rotated them every once in a while so they would wear more evenly, but they are thin, and can be cut to any length you want.

|

5/8/2011 4:10 PM

looks good

|

Refs: 14
bstick (cranks), Ftkallday (xbox), Brenden1207 (xbox live), Brokenbmx (cranks), jb07 (stem)
TCbmx (hubs), Wolfen (hub), William_Cespedes (cranks), SuperstarDK (wheelset) x2
Blizzbikes (Forks+Freecoaster) k1ng (bars), Spikez5 (chain+sprocket+bb), Evil1_4real (Frame)
J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

5/8/2011 4:13 PM

Shadow Thirteens are my favorite! Thin and soft! Mine lasted for around 6 months? I think?

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

5/8/2011 4:14 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Your bike looks so clean!
Maybe try Suelo Tubo grips. When I had them I rotated them every once in a while so they would wear more evenly, but they are thin, and can be cut to any length you want.

thank u very much mate, il check those out aswell!

and thanks bikeacolic

just got those new amity RD bars, sooo nice. and i built both wheels myself

|

Trails not Rails

5/8/2011 4:15 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

Shadow Thirteens are my favorite! Thin and soft! Mine lasted for around 6 months? I think?

il check those out aswell man!

|

Trails not Rails

5/8/2011 4:18 PM

try eclat burns or scopes

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

5/8/2011 4:23 PM

Odi....

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

5/8/2011 4:24 PM

I freakin' want that bike!

|

Your Attitude Determines Your Altitude.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

5/8/2011 4:29 PM

rims and stem?

|

5/8/2011 4:54 PM

Revenge industries customer friendly. most comfortable grips ever.

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

5/8/2011 5:00 PM

im super excited to get that frame this june or july... im also getting the cartel bars in the same color then everything else black. and for grips, id suggest the We The People All Day. There thin, but they last forever.

|

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!
People need to stop asking for a BMX video game. If they did, we would all get it, play it for ten minutes and just go ride. You guys seem to forget that we aren't lazy like most skaters. If we had a game, it would just make us all want to go shred gnar.
Right now i'm into: DIRT
refs: BEASTASSDICK, MyOwnNick, Martinhernandez, bstick, 562_Rider

5/8/2011 5:05 PM

fly rueben. ive tried a decent amount of grips (eastern skull, oddy griz, odi, colony lfh, suelo, oddy bantons ones i remember )and always come back. come in 155mm too

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

5/8/2011 5:17 PM

odis are so good
Photo

i had demolition missiles for a long time and loved them.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

5/8/2011 5:29 PM

Love the bike!
I use t1 Joe Rich grips. I like them mucho much

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/8/2011 5:54 PM

odyssey chase hawk grips, long, comfy/grippy and last a while

|

Refs: TCbmx, AO8, DannyP, Ron44ald, BEASTASSDICKwink

Bike check!!

5/8/2011 6:01 PM

Demolition Missile Grips

|

5/8/2011 7:23 PM

Cult Faith or Animal Edwins!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/8/2011 7:52 PM

zomg, i knew it would look sick when it was done, as for the grips, they are quite thick, and dont last hella long but try out so odyssey chase hawks, i though they would be pish and i tried them and loved them ..

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

5/8/2011 8:35 PM

i got fly rubens and i drop my bike on the grips alot and im rollin around 5 monthes now and they are between thin and thick. they are tapered to so they are pretty nice for tbogs, bars, tucks, and general spinning. they are rough but within three days they feel like odi (not that soft but its crazy between day one and 3)

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/9/2011 6:10 AM

thank u all very much for the compliments and the grip suggestions, iv got plenty to have a look at.

as for the stem and bars for the guy that asked, theyr amity RD bars, cam hardy sigs, 8.8 by 30
the stem is stock off my 2010 verde vex i got in 09. when i spray my bike black in winter il swap to a rasta fit DLR

|

Trails not Rails

5/10/2011 2:55 PM

All i have to say is this bike is dialed man, and get odi longnecks or cult dehart

|