lz bmx(adam lz) lowl!!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/20/2016 12:29 AM

I'm not much on hating on people like how people hate Justin beiber, not saying I like him, just don't care if he lives or dies kinda thing. But this Adam dude is another kind of d*****(lady cleaning device) he's what 19 or 20 and he acts like a freaking 5 year old. I don't understand how someone can act the way he does and get through life, I mean seriously, if that was my kid i'd slap the s*** out of him until he grew hair and started acting his age. What the hell was stranger thinking and how could they do that to their team(some left because of him)? Anyhow I want to know how everyone thinks.

|

1/20/2016 12:45 AM

I'm like you in not really caring. However, some people just wind me up and he's one of them. I don't watch his videos so I don't know if this is aimed at anything in particular, but I have a dislike for anyone that promotes themselves in the way he does. It just seems overly vain and somewhat arrogant to think that highly of yourself that you think people will care about what you get up to all the time. A lot of kids do seem to care what he's getting up to, which I just think is weird. But the riding should talk for itself, it doesn't need some idiot giving a running commentary on his own riding, or life.

|

1/20/2016 1:35 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

I'm like you in not really caring. However, some people just wind me up and he's one of them. I don't watch his videos so I ...more

haha for sure! What bothers me the most is that people who really care for the sport and give their 100% and their lives to the sport left the stranger team because they brought him on. Even after telling stranger they still brought him on( just for his following and his brand he started). Adam has even said in his videos that bmx isn't everything to him and "if he wasn't able to ride anymore that he wouldn't care that much, sure I love riding but I have other interests." I'm not saying that he's is a horrible person for saying that or anything but the stranger team and other riders it's their life and the way they pay their bills so saying that as a response for them leaving is the d******(lady cleaning device) thing you can do. only a child respond like that. dispointed in stanger as well, not a good look

|

1/20/2016 1:49 AM

This guy gets more threads made than anyone else in BMX history .

He does his thing , leave it at that , who am I to judge , he doesn't bother me or anyone else so it shouldn't matter .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/20/2016 3:08 AM

Harry main's been racking up the thread count recently hahah. As I said, I don't really care, but if someone mentions his name I just think to myself he's a bit of a nob. Obviously only my opinion so it doesn't really matter or change anything. He's just the sort of person I wouldn't bother talking to irl

|

1/20/2016 5:13 AM

i know friends of his we have mutual friends and they wont come to where i ride because theyre too scared lol

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

1/20/2016 5:23 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

This guy gets more threads made than anyone else in BMX history .

He does his thing , leave it at that , who am I to judge ...more

I definitely hate bullies and people who talk crap especially when they don't know someone; but, I was just trying to point out I was disappointed in stranger(for disrespecting their team), Adams response(and how childish he asks just to add some context to why I don't like him) and most of all to see how the biking community felt about him and about stranger after the whole ordeal. normally I would take your stance

|

1/20/2016 5:53 AM

First I'm just going to state that I did manage to meet Adam LZ in person (before getting on Stranger) and was in one of his webisode things, so I did get a good understanding of why he acts the way he does in his videos.

Now when it comes to LZs fan base it it mostly young kids and early teens, with very few adults if any. So LZ has to cater to the masses by being silly and immature. Granted meeting LZ did make me think he was like this in person due to seeing his web videos but he can actually be very mature and cool head when he needs to be. Before you go saying I'm a fan of his let me make it clear that I'm not, sure his videos can be pretty entertaining at times but there are certain things that LZ has been doing and saying that I cannot support.

When I got to know LZ he seems like a good dude with a passion for bmx, whether things have changed or not I don't know. I don't have any hate towards LZ by any means and I do wish him the best in what he does but I think he should really consider the consequences of his actions especially when it makes you a target in the bmx industry.

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

1/20/2016 6:38 AM

Vital needs a filter for every thread about lz and harry main

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

1/20/2016 6:40 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Vital needs a filter for every thread about lz and harry main

it's that bad huh?... lol

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

1/20/2016 7:38 AM

i've wondered about his popularity myself, and keep coming back to this:

anybody ever watch the Trailer Park Boys? tongue Ricky and Julian, the whole Sunnyvale crew, acting retarded, whole thing filmed, and then put out there for all to watch.

LZ videos remind me of that. "Reality show" content. I mean, he didn't even get his grade 10 until he went to Florida.

|

I can't upload a photo for my sig. it's that guy puking really hard, except it's coming out of his ears and eyes, too. just imagine that instead of this text. oh look, there he is now!

1/20/2016 7:46 AM

deepdiarrhea wrote:

i've wondered about his popularity myself, and keep coming back to this:

anybody ever watch the Trailer Park Boys? tongue Ricky and ...more

TPB is the best. The difference i would say is TPB is pretty innovative. Adam Lz is just like every kid youtuber but for bmx.

|

Refs: Josh_Ketcham, mykneeshurt (x2), Brian_Griffin, aaron.samuel.green

1/20/2016 7:57 AM

lolPhoto

|

1/20/2016 8:06 AM

Cedrik Storm wrote:

TPB is the best. The difference i would say is TPB is pretty innovative. Adam Lz is just like every kid youtuber but for bmx.

TPB for the WIN awww jeah!!!

totally agree, content and setting between the two is night and day. i just noticed the very basic 'reality show' format was there.

maybe someone should pick up the bottle kids, put them on a team laughing

|

I can't upload a photo for my sig. it's that guy puking really hard, except it's coming out of his ears and eyes, too. just imagine that instead of this text. oh look, there he is now!

1/20/2016 8:08 AM

420bongblazer wrote:

lolPhoto

haha I saw this on IG the other day, pretty much proves my point about LZs fan base.

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

1/20/2016 8:13 AM

I see he isnt wearing one of his "famous" anti scooter shirts here, how curious...

By curious i mean what a money grab dick move.

|

1/20/2016 8:16 AM

Adam lz is the micheal jackson of bmx.nah thats too much credit .but wtf was rich at stranger-lotek thinking?oh yea $$$ thats what its all about folks.im so f-ing surprised that more fools didn't follow Augies exit stage left .instead caleb got his sig rig.props to quan (which his frame is raw as fuck.the dollar bill stranger font is sick) any way .did adam even flow or go straight to pro.another crazy thing is why he chose to sign on with stranger.that's about the only pisitive thing that i can say about him.is he jpined a credible team(credible untill he jouned)but u cant blame the team just the owner eh?rich aint named rich for nothing eh dick

|

1/20/2016 8:20 AM

All of you care way to much about this stuff. Grow up.

|

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

1/20/2016 8:25 AM

Eric_Wotansvolk wrote:

Adam lz is the micheal jackson of bmx.nah thats too much credit .but wtf was rich at stranger-lotek thinking?oh yea $$$ thats ...more

lol even Micheal Jackson wouldn't of have done or said some of the stuff LZ has. It also pretty apparent why Rich put Adam on Stranger because it will bring more customers simple as that, Adam is a talented rider and could of been on another other company but Rich actually contacted him, which lead to Adam being on Stranger without having to be on Flow first. It wouldn't surprise me if some of the others pros left in due time.... and if they don't maybe it's because they simply don't care.

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

1/20/2016 11:36 AM

I've watched some of his videos, and he does a lot of the "day in the life" style edits, which I think kids like a lot more than just an edit every few weeks full of bangers. They get to know a rider. He just happened to be one of the first dudes to do it and not get demotivated too quickly.

He is a skilled rider, like it or not, and he represents a reasonably positive side of BMX (his edits are not just him smoking pot and drinking all the time, then hucking a 360) which is a good thing, and he shows that he is mainly just out to have fun. The way I look at it is he is like that little squirrel from the Ice Age movies, kinda all over the place, but happy doing his thing.

He rides FOR FUN, which is more than I can say for a lot of people.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/20/2016 12:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/20/2016 12:46 PM

I guess it makes sense to be on the Adam LZ hate train since he's wildly successful and pretty arrogant which sometimes shows itself in controversial posts like what he said about DIG. But you guys might as well accept it because he's here to stay.

He's like a typical YT vlogger and Aaron Kyro mixed into one. He also pushes american dream rhetoric constantly talking about how he built up his brand from nothing and that you can do the same too. His content reminds me of Rob Dyrdek in a way - not much emphasis on riding and more focused on making an 'extreme-alternative' lifestyle reality show.

|

1/20/2016 1:24 PM

He gets free parts , paid to ride , tons of loyal fans and is married to a hot chick

I've beaked before about some of his things I think are wack but he has a dream life set up already

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/20/2016 1:25 PM

Rob is the man.adam is his red head step child im off to pedal around my kids bike i cant believe i wasted this much energy on adam lz.i apolgize vital community.& too adam lz keep killing it

|

1/20/2016 1:37 PM

A grown man acting like a child to get fans?

Isn't that Dugan's schtick?

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

1/20/2016 1:57 PM

one try kid wrote:

Nah dugans aim&gain is a lil higher bar.its just how adam acts.its not his fault that he was raised by the brady bunch.but

|

1/20/2016 2:03 PM

Crazy how worked up some people got imy not on here 24/7 so I have no idea what people post and second I was curious to what people thought about him let's all calm down

|

1/20/2016 2:25 PM

one try kid wrote:

Pretty sure that is 90% of BMX. I mean we all ride beefed up little kids bikes to do tricks and essentially show off.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/20/2016 5:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/20/2016 5:45 PM

My 2cents. I'm 46 years old. I watch Adam LZ and the TCU. For me it's just like a goofy sitcom but with people riding bikes so I can relate to it. It's simply entertainment for me. The thing I don't like in videos and in person is when guys destroy or abuse other people's property.

|

1/20/2016 5:42 PM

I think you are being the five year old here.

|

"haha, did you steal that bike? hurhrhrurhurr" "no, fuck you thats just the brand."

1/20/2016 6:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/20/2016 6:19 PM

Flexte wrote:

My 2cents. I'm 46 years old. I watch Adam LZ and the TCU. For me it's just like a goofy sitcom but with people riding bikes so ...more

that's the point of Street BMX though? destroy erre thang...

#criminalmischief #streetasfuck #animal #bmxisnotacrime

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)