yes indeedy and they look cooler too

|

you can't learn to flow by reading books

5/20/2008 10:50 AM

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaac

|

poos are funy

5/20/2008 11:00 AM

mac all the way, unfortunately i'm on a pc right now...
no contest, mac owns.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

5/20/2008 11:11 AM

my friend thinks pcs are better because he thinks you cant upgrade a mac

|

5/20/2008 11:13 AM

you only say mac are better because you know nothing about computers....macs or over priced for what hard ware you get. for the same price as a mac i could build a computer that will blow it away.

|

O_o

5/20/2008 11:13 AM

Connor.Rides.a.bike wrote:

my friend thinks pcs are better because he thinks you cant upgrade a mac

your frend has a vagoina

|

poos are funy

5/20/2008 11:18 AM

MACS!!! I love my mac

|

kylemcelligott.com

5/20/2008 11:44 AM

mac

|

blind eyes could look at me and see the truth

5/20/2008 11:48 AM

Mac all the way!!!
i put it into my HP notebook and is fucking sick!

|

5/20/2008 12:22 PM

i own both.

the mac is pretty to look at, but the pc outperforms in everything.

have you ever tried to play warcraft or bioshock on a mac? good luck.

plus, macs have that spinning wheel-of-death (you know what i'm talking about) while you wait for your computer to load something.

|

my old bike weighed 34 lbs. - my new bike weighs around 21 lbs. - holy shit!

5/20/2008 1:18 PM

I use a PC and macs at school...

The only difference between the OS's is the mac OS's are simpler and have a lot less to them than Windows OS's. Macs are way more expensive than PC's for the hardware you get. I built a PC desktop recently because I've been using PC's for years and they are much cheaper.

People say macs are better for graphics/web/photo/video. These days, there is no difference between macs and pc's for that use. I'd like to hear one reason macs are better for that. The only one I can think of is that Final Cut Pro is only for macs.

|

5/20/2008 1:21 PM

MAC for NOOBS
PC for Power Users.

|

5/20/2008 1:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 4:15 PM

yeah have fun with your pc having to update it everyday scan defrag and all that shit antivirus spyware..it freezing apps closing all the bullshit that comes on the computer along with buffering and shit.

most people use macs for apples software. theyre great for editing and design. not for playing games, more so making them.

mac > pc.

|

5/20/2008 1:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 4:15 PM

I like Adobe software for photos and graphics. Sony software for video.

As if macs don't have problems...haha

At school the other day, in a graphic design class, I moved something from my CF card to the desktop, to put it on another CF card because it was full. The MAC froze. I had to turn it off and on with the button on the back of the monitor... My project was gone. I guess you can't use the desktops on macs? Another time at school, a mac just lost a bunch of filenames of photos...

It's annoying how mac decided to put the on/off button on either the left or right of the back of their different monitors. They couldn't even decide on a single vertical level...so the button is can be a bit up or down.

|

5/20/2008 2:24 PM

i love pcs a lot more, but macs are for my amusement, I'd never buy one except for that final cut like somene else said but otherwise i like pcs. and by amusement i mean that picture thing on macs its amusing for like a half hour then i'm bored

|

Acquire second hand-profit

5/20/2008 2:27 PM

all u guys are retarded..macws are made for fucking tards man..people who DONT know ho w to use a computer..

|

5/20/2008 4:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/20/2008 4:39 PM

alek_animal92 wrote:

all u guys are retarded..macws are made for fucking tards man..people who DONT know ho w to use a computer..

LOL
so true.
|

my old bike weighed 34 lbs. - my new bike weighs around 21 lbs. - holy shit!

5/20/2008 4:44 PM

pc rocks........NOT MAC ownes

|

Colony bmx 4 life!

5/20/2008 5:03 PM

In my lifetime I have only used PCs. Almost 90% of jobs out there that involve using a computer on a daily basis will most likely be on a PC.

Back when I was in middle school, our funding that we recieved for new computers went to Macs. Bad mistake on their part because nobody knew how to use them. And for school projects that were saved using Microsoft Office programs at home, well, they weren't compatible with Macs. They only looked cool, but had little function with a school full of students who primarily use PCs.

PCs for life. And I support Microsoft! Probably because Bill Gate's Dad was born in my hometown...

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

5/20/2008 5:11 PM

Pc is logique Mac is simple but you have to know shit.
Anyways since everyone here is super rich I guess you can all throw 2K$ for a thin labtop that can't even take a CD
whatever i am happy with my PC but if someone gave me a mac i wouldn't cry.

|

jb07, Zachary_, Showtime402, bobPa, dee hos, joe-rod56, "idk i'm a loser", Gsport23, JoeGreen, Trenty Doo, fly for life,laloest

5/20/2008 5:12 PM

see ive never own a mac before but i would have to say a PC if you not doing a load of video or photo editing. but if you are macs all the way.

|

If your not falling, Your not trying hard enough

5/20/2008 5:26 PM

FLORIDABMX wrote:

yeah have fun with your pc having to update it everyday scan defrag and all that shit antivirus spyware..it freezing apps closing all the bullshit that comes on the computer along with buffering and shit.

most people use macs for apples software. theyre great for editing and design. not for playing games, more so making them.

mac > pc.

Like I said, A PC is a no0bs worst nightmare. If you don't know your shit, there's a lot out there to screw up with.
I haven't run antivirus programs for years, and my PC is CLEAN. You just have to know a little bit and use some common sense.

|

5/20/2008 6:19 PM

im glad i started a good debate..

...but having used a lot of both over the years, i absolutely would take a mac over a pc.

I have seen more pcs go to shit than stay healthy. not because their owners dont know what they're doing, but because windows ALWAYS has security holes....and for you idiots who say mac is for noobs, apple os x is basically open source. it is unix-based, and most unix users who know what theyre doing run macs. I love mac.

...and hell, if you dont like the os, you can run windows on your mac! and linux!

im on a pc, but i soon plan on getting a mac for college. can't wait.

|

5/20/2008 8:15 PM

Windows can be a pain in the ass, and it's taken me a lot of years to master it.
I use slipstreamed versions made with nLite, and NEVER use windows update. Once my system is running perfectly, I take a drive image of it. I keep all documents and critical programs OFF of the windows drive, so I can always restore a drive image and have my system perfect again in about 5 minutes.

|

5/20/2008 8:18 PM

pc all the way. macs are getting about looks and sleek-ness. nothing beats windows on a pc

|

another day, another dollar

5/20/2008 8:37 PM

macs are good and pc's are slightly shiter! ha lol but most things are for pc.

|

5/20/2008 9:45 PM

macs, but i have a pc, it depends really, like pc is for gaming and stuff, and macs for business and video editing

|

<insert signature here>