man winter sucks

Related:
Create New Tag

1/24/2010 7:38 PM

ok this sucks i cant ride bc erie weather is nuts i was suppose to go ride my buddys garage setup today and bc of thheavy rain /snow shit we couldnt bc his garage leaks alil but yeah idk what else to do bc im use to ride its just hitting me now that i want to ride just thought yalll like to no lol

|

1/24/2010 7:39 PM

stop bitching

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/24/2010 7:43 PM

its part of winter. if its that horrible move somewhere warmer

|

crystal meth

1/24/2010 7:45 PM

same here dude. im supposed to get like 4 inches of snow this week sad

|

I'm Tim.

1/24/2010 7:49 PM

idk man.. if i had snow id be blasting my shit into the snow all the time..like a big foam pit.. build a ramp and have some fun....how about.. you build a sweet kicker and then shovel a huge ass pile of snow in front of it and try to hop it or somthing man.. i can think of a million and one things to do with a bmx in the snow..

|

team fatcats fer life.

1/24/2010 7:49 PM

yeah it was suppose to be 50 here and sunny we got 41 and shitty lol i just got my new freecoaster and cranks so i wanted to try them out but wasnt happen im pissed

|

1/24/2010 7:51 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

idk man.. if i had snow id be blasting my shit into the snow all the time..like a big foam pit.. build a ramp and have some fun....how about.. you build a sweet kicker and then shovel a huge ass pile of snow in front of it and try to hop it or somthing man.. i can think of a million and one things to do with a bmx in the snow..

yeah man i would but not to sound pussy i just spent alomst 400 on new shit and i rly rather not throw it into snow even thou i could just clean it off and i dont have a spare bike

|

1/24/2010 8:07 PM

I love the winter time. At least you have seasons. I can't wait to move from Texas, that will be one of the best days of my life.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/24/2010 8:09 PM

i live in florida...... it was 85 today. i was sweating.

|

Big Penis
I like Fly Brakes and hate plastic pegs

1/24/2010 8:30 PM

CALI FTW

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

1/24/2010 8:33 PM

during the winter i wish i lived somewhere like california or florida or just some place hot. then in the summer i wish i lived in northern Canada. midwest sucks...

|

I'm Tim.

1/24/2010 8:36 PM

Tim Dalton wrote:

during the winter i wish i lived somewhere like california or florida or just some place hot. then in the summer i wish i lived in northern Canada. midwest sucks...

I know what you mean man. The summers up North are beautiful. During the summer in Texas, when it gets to be over 100, the last thing you want to do is ride your bike. It's fucking horrible.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/24/2010 8:52 PM

its winter go to an indoor park

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

1/24/2010 8:53 PM

Thank god I live in vegas, the worst here was a week of rain and its awesome now.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

1/24/2010 8:54 PM

i wish it was winter rite now in australia man its so hot i love the cold

|

"go high, touch the sky"