manual to 180 out? PLEASE help.

Related:
Create New Tag

8/21/2009 8:48 AM

heyyy niggs..
anyone know how to get the 180 out from the manual properly?

|

8/21/2009 8:52 AM

just carve and when your at the end, POP OFF. seriously. haha. carve and at the end just pop and turn your headd and spin.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

8/21/2009 8:53 AM

I'm starting to get these (although mine are still pretty ugly). You can't really do the normal mini-swerve to start the rotation since your front tire is off the ground, so you kind of have to shift your hips (like you would when turning in a manual) as you spring off the back tire to create the momentum.

I'd be interested to hear anybody else's tips too, so hopefully I can stop looking like a spazz when I'm trying it, haha.

|

8/21/2009 9:15 AM

GorillaTactics wrote:

I'm starting to get these (although mine are still pretty ugly). You can't really do the normal mini-swerve to start the rotation since your front tire is off the ground, so you kind of have to shift your hips (like you would when turning in a manual) as you spring off the back tire to create the momentum.

I'd be interested to hear anybody else's tips too, so hopefully I can stop looking like a spazz when I'm trying it, haha.

this

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

8/21/2009 9:15 AM

GorillaTactics wrote:

this

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas